Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Communication

My group uses Discord on PC, just an easier solution for when we are playing.

For mobile games I can see it having useful functionality but the speed of simple communication apps like Line etc where the main focus is text chat, line wins out.

My group uses Discord on PC, just an easier solution for when we are playing.

For mobile games I can see it having useful functionality but the speed of simple communication apps like Line etc where the main focus is text chat, line wins out.
In my clan on lirs i use line but playing other games like rust, Csgo, PUBG, league of legends, and many others. I like discord voice communication and text communication a lot better with how many way you can set up and customize it as well as how how simply it is.

Thanks for checking out my post and leaving your opinion :)
level 170 Fire Mage
PewPewMage Items: http://www.celticheroes.net/profile.php?hero=PewPewMage

We use Discord but I very much miss Voxer (except for the slow posting of pics). I prolly like Voxer because I can press a button and pontificate for 10 mins. When typing is involved I'm more like a caveman using grunts and rudimentary drawings :P
Thats cool to here that discord is actually used. Could you tell me how it works with a big group i use with small groups leveling but havent really had the chance to use in a big group during bosses or something.
We used the "voice chat" feature when we first moved to Discord and it works well especially if everyone uses headphones/mics. Otherwise there is a lot of ambient background noise that gets picked up and makes for a cluttered mess of voices, dogs, birds, dishes, vacuum cleaners, cars, dinosaurs, etc. But it got the job done on bosses where it helps to 'say vs type' something (ie...Gelebron xtal grps). But aside from the voice chat portion, it works great for setup and moderation of different chat channels & such.

We use Discord but I very much miss Voxer (except for the slow posting of pics). I prolly like Voxer because I can press a button and pontificate for 10 mins. When typing is involved I'm more like a caveman using grunts and rudimentary drawings :P
Thats cool to here that discord is actually used. Could you tell me how it works with a big group i use with small groups leveling but havent really had the chance to use in a big group during bosses or something.
We used the "voice chat" feature when we first moved to Discord and it works well especially if everyone uses headphones/mics. Otherwise there is a lot of ambient background noise that gets picked up and makes for a cluttered mess of voices, dogs, birds, dishes, vacuum cleaners, cars, dinosaurs, etc. But it got the job done on bosses where it helps to 'say vs type' something (ie...Gelebron xtal grps). But aside from the voice chat portion, it works great for setup and moderation of different chat channels & such.
Thats what is thought it would be like i wish my clan would try it.
level 170 Fire Mage
PewPewMage Items: http://www.celticheroes.net/profile.php?hero=PewPewMage

Harry you have a dinosaur so so jealous lol
Level 226 Rogue Sneakalistia, Proud General of Concordiia, Donn
Level 230 Ranger Arrolistia Doch Gul ranger
Level 222 Druid Healalistia
Level 222 Warrior Killalistia
Level 221 Mage Arcanalistia

Always so awkward when I read these kinds of conversations.

Pretty sure my clan (Seed) is the only clan in the entire game that uses facebook and messenger as their ways to communicate.

There's several reasons why it's easier than anything else we've tried, but can't be bothered explaining as I'm sure you guys have found the ones you prefer.
A mage at heart... Fire mage that is.
Currently actively playing the game.

Used Groupie before but it crashed, which Im glad for, Line looked more complicated but overall its really convenient, really easy and really organized, perfect for clans management. I honestly like it more than my WhatsApp groups, and I use it on my phone and laptop.

Groupie was very unorganized and inconvenient, as well as it lacked some privacy (if u looked at someone's profile it showed all the groups he was a member of, which I see as silly), Line is working well and I hope we wont need to replace it.
#NerfMages #AvoidBalance #WhyPlayARogue #MeatShieldOnly #HealingSlavesOnly

OP dps warrior on Belenus, hot af melee druid on Nuada. #Elementals #Apex