Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Best clan across all servers

Going to go out on a limb here and say Avalon as they have been dominating their server since 2011, that's since the game started, and I know how hard it is to lead a clan for two years let alone six.

But every clan is different in their own right, some because of the work their leaders put in, others because of their great clannies, and the rules as well as a fair drop process plays a huge role. Find the balance and stick to that clan.
Wattzon of Sulis

Which is the best clan on celtic heroes?

Most active, most powerfull and best organized.

Write why and how it's organized.
Going to go out on a limb here and say Avalon as they have been dominating their server since 2011, that's since the game started, and I know how hard it is to lead a clan for two years let alone six.

But every clan is different in their own right, some because of the work their leaders put in, others because of their great clannies, and the rules as well as a fair drop process plays a huge role. Find the balance and stick to that clan.
They may have, but their extremely selective recruiting has led to the formation of a competitive clan that can engage in lock battles at gelebron, and occasionally win. Furthermore, Ava has to engage in griefing to maintain top clan status, something that shouldn't be necessary.

Resurgence of arawn was the first clan on any server to down gelebron, and one of the first 3 to down necro. Because of Res's open recruitment, the only competitive clans are either those that don't want to prioritize end game, or those that are clumps of people who were blacklisted for scamming or were kicked from resurgence. With around 100 active players, not toons, but individual players, Resurgence dominates its server, killing gelebron the day of spawn, proteus daily, and due to lack of heavy competition because of resurgence's recruiting practices we are able to leave necro up and put it on a rotating schedule so each time zone can have a chance to have preference for a better time to log in (mordy and hrung are KOS). Res maybe hasn't been around since 2011, but it is still relatively one of the older EG clans, and one of the very few capable of downing gelebron day of spawn and with barely any competition at EG and EDL, but enough to keep it interesting.

Furthermore, what makes resurgence the best clan in the game imo, is that unlike on servers like Herne and Morrigan, where the top clan needs to grief the other clans to maintain dominance and top clan status, on Arawn we help (not including the clan that is a clump of those kicked/blacklisted from clan, we don't grief them, but we don't help them) the other clan, DragonSouls, if we lose lock. We don't need to grief, nor do we want to, because we are strong enough to work and healthily compete with another clan on the server. Name one other EG clan that can say that they encourage their clannies to help a comp clan...

Resurgence uses a DKP bid system, giving players 100% control over the drops. No general can say who they think deserves the drop more, anyone from a recruit who has earned promotion to clansman to the chief has the same say over a drop, assuming they have the DKP for it. Not like our generals or chief ever would try and use their status to get extra gear however. BigDiesel379 is an amazing chief, putting the clan's interests first and leading by example. Not only is our chief one of the heaviest bossers each month, but he works to make sure the clan is geared to its fullest, always putting the clan first ahead of himself. A true role model for leading!

And now, Resurgence is on a mission to earn 25 DG sets in under a year, so far we are at 5 with 10.5 months to go.

In the end, Resurgence is an End Game clan that doesn't stifle competition by griefing, rather we encourage these clans to take advantage of bosses we don't need anymore, and even on bosses we still need like snorri and sreng, if they get lock we don't drag adds, we help out. And they do the same for us... Arawn is a perfect picture of how competition should work in this game, and Resurgence is the EG clan on top of it all. We aren't just the first clan to kill Gelebron ahead of all the other clans in the game, but we are a family first. Each member understanding that Real Life ALWAYS comes first. I was blacklisted from Resurgence for the majority of the time I have played the game, but they gave me a chance and being a clansman of Resurgence is one you will never regret!
Feel free to pm me about anything or talk to me in game :D
Bob The God
This Bob guy is a guide? Legitimately?
Former EG try hard who’s now relaxing midgame on crom.
Fire Mages are where its at

Why wouldnt u promote ur own clan bob? Its the easiest least objective thing u could choose.

Avalon. Exists a bit longer than Elementals but Belenus being such a small server always had a really small pool of players and that always made us struggle on being stronger clan, been that way since new engine (beforehand was 5th to kill necro with Epona, but planned to kill before nerfs).

Avalon doesnt only exist since 2011 but maintained a lot of players and a large pool of active players, a task that is much harder especially if the server itself is small, on Belenus its impossible to keep many players when theres not many newcomers (and a lot of ppl spreading rumors around like GB15).
#NerfMages #AvoidBalance #WhyPlayARogue #MeatShieldOnly #HealingSlavesOnly

OP dps warrior on Belenus, hot af melee druid on Nuada. #Elementals #Apex

I personally like the style of whykickamoocow and if I were relevant during the origins of morrigan I would have gone with that. Best is subjective maybe you're looking for a clan that has no competition at all.

Why wouldnt u promote ur own clan bob? Its the easiest least objective thing u could choose.

Avalon. Exists a bit longer than Elementals but Belenus being such a small server always had a really small pool of players and that always made us struggle on being stronger clan, been that way since new engine (beforehand was 5th to kill necro with Epona, but planned to kill before nerfs).

Avalon doesnt only exist since 2011 but maintained a lot of players and a large pool of active players, a task that is much harder especially if the server itself is small, on Belenus its impossible to keep many players when theres not many newcomers (and a lot of ppl spreading rumors around like GB15).
i didn't just say res is best... i wrote a decent reason why... its easy to just say "hes defending his own clan thats all" and not look at the reasons for why i feel that my clan is the best clan. Remember I was blacklisted from resurgence for a long while... i didn't join the clan because it was easy, i had to put in work to earn my way in... this is a clan worth the work and worth what i said....

No other top EG clan can afford to help comp without losing spot, resurgence does it daily... its a big server that has somehow avoided the griefing and problems that you see on servers like morrigan and herne... this says something about the strength of the top clan. it doesn't rely on griefing to stay on top, rather its pure strength of a clan....

trash my post cuz i posted about my own clan, idc... my clan and those on arawn know the truth about our strength.
Feel free to pm me about anything or talk to me in game :D
Bob The God
This Bob guy is a guide? Legitimately?
Former EG try hard who’s now relaxing midgame on crom.
Fire Mages are where its at

Idk, ur trashing about Avalon. I havent seen any concrete proof to ur claims on Avalon. If they griefed sure, but I wont decide that and judge them without seeing it myself. But u judge them yet complain about being judged urself.

Just because u wrote a big post doesnt make ur reasons decent. 1 reason was dissing Morrigan and Herne, another reason was DKP which wasnt explaining why ur clan is 'best', u were simply praising the system, most worlds use dkp. Another reason was that u chose DG sets over pieces. Cool? Yes. Smart? Not necessarily. The last paragraph was a recap of all the other ones. Only the first paragraph had good reasons.

Do u rather me list u like that why I think u were not objective? I preferred to simply tell u that and hopefully u were aware of it urself, and not list u why I think so. What else, as I mentioned Belenus is very small if not the smallest iOS server, and yet the majority of newcomers come from Arawn. No, not blacklisted 'scammers' even if u claim they are, in fact, most generous ppl Ive seen, but they all had animosity towards Resurgence as well as many stories that dont make u seem innocent, so dont go and throw blame on Avalon like that.

Before u claim Im derailing, Im simply defending the clan I think is best as it's part of the topic, the only derailing was to start saying why other clans are worse. If u need to belittle others to make ur clan seem the best, it isnt the best.
#NerfMages #AvoidBalance #WhyPlayARogue #MeatShieldOnly #HealingSlavesOnly

OP dps warrior on Belenus, hot af melee druid on Nuada. #Elementals #Apex

No such thing as "best clan across all servers", they all have their weaknesses and strengths. Dont believe everything you read in the forum, especially if you havent been there personally to experience it yourself.. theres always two sides to a story.
Morrigan ~ Avalon ~ DG Void Ranger ~ Retired
Some people believe football is a matter of life and death. I can assure you, its much more than that.

As for doing dg sets in Resurgence not being smart, and the 10.5 month period it took for 5 sets, dozens of clannies have 1-2 pieces, including chest, gloves, helmet, boots, i dont see many leggings for some reason, it was the players preference. But the DG Set prioritization is a recent thing, maybe a month?
Arawn- Invicta
SlyShadows - 220 Tank Warrior (Retired, Arawn)
Animosity - 217 Ranger (Retired, Arawn)
Noctum - 215 Fire Mage
Acrimony - 190 Lock Rogue

Proud Tank of Arawn

Bob, it's extremely immature of you to say the only people not in res either don't prioritize eg or are blacklisted. Many are blacklisted for bad reasons. Many aren't even blacklisted. Many don't like the clan setup or the generals-first mindset.
Wafflez.
(|%}^=