Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

food of the god launch?

Sorry for being so impatient, but I can wait to cook and to obtain a lv 6 fishing bear. Approximately, when is food of the god launch date?
Name: Madara uchiha
Power Lvl: 222
Fishing Lvl: 179
Cooking Lvl: 23

Name: ltachi Uchiha
Power Lvl: 121

Name: Julius Caesar
Power Lvl: 145

Re: food of the god launch?

If I have to guess I would say the second half of October. When I asked them in Beta, they said "it depends on the team and the number of bug fixes, but approximately a few weeks after the end of the Beta". So I hope they will release it before the end of October, it would be great.

Probably january or february, otm is always extttrrraaa late. Just look at there past update post saying cross platform will be end of june, it was a lot later then that, same with the updates before, so just expect it to be a month later then what they say

I hope is around mid October. i don't think i cant wait until jan of 2018. On the other hand, runescape mobile beta might release this winter so at least i ca play that meanwhile
Name: Madara uchiha
Power Lvl: 222
Fishing Lvl: 179
Cooking Lvl: 23

Name: ltachi Uchiha
Power Lvl: 121

Name: Julius Caesar
Power Lvl: 145

We are currently reviewing the player feedback and bug reports received during the Food of the Gods update.

Hopefully early to mid October dependent on the workload but nothing is set in stone at this time.
Any set time frame for the release of the Corrupted Gardens beta test?
Zkills, Proud general of the beloved KodiakReavers of Belenus, the G.O.A.T clan

Professor/Detective Zkills, op mage of Epona, chieftain of KodiakReavers. Server banned for doing PvP in arena.

Can you do the impossible?
Celtic Heroes Ultimate Challenge

We are currently reviewing the player feedback and bug reports received during the Food of the Gods update.

Hopefully early to mid October dependent on the workload but nothing is set in stone at this time.
Any set time frame for the release of the Corrupted Gardens beta test?
Nothing at this time, hopefully I will have further information in the coming weeks.