Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Legacies are not 14 days.

ohh, thanks for the clarification, is there a maximum timer though?
Legacy Bosses use a separate system to the Min / Max spawn timers based upon percentage chance rolls.
So technically it could never spawn?
In theory but incredibly unlikely.

No coding expert so I don't understand the Jargon :(
same but it appears that for legacy bosses they are averaged to spawn at 14 days, so like 14 days would be the middle of the bell curve, but it could spawn indefinitely on either end, but the further you get away from 14 days the less likley it is. so it could spawn in 10 years 2 days and 11 minutes, but the chances of that are astronomically small. I believe that the chance it could spawn a tic after 14 days is higher than the chance that it wont spawn on that given tic.
Feel free to pm me about anything or talk to me in game :D
Bob The God
This Bob guy is a guide? Legitimately?
Former EG try hard who’s now relaxing midgame on crom.
Fire Mages are where its at

same but it appears that for legacy bosses they are averaged to spawn at 14 days, so like 14 days would be the middle of the bell curve, but it could spawn indefinitely on either end, but the further you get away from 14 days the less likley it is. so it could spawn in 10 years 2 days and 11 minutes, but the chances of that are astronomically small. I believe that the chance it could spawn a tic after 14 days is higher than the chance that it wont spawn on that given tic.
Idk about this 14 days thing, i mean i have seen the same legacy pop twice a day, am i missing something here?

Idk about this 14 days thing, i mean i have seen the same legacy pop twice a day, am i missing something here?
"On average every 14 days"
Morrigan ~ Avalon ~ DG Void Ranger ~ Retired
Some people believe football is a matter of life and death. I can assure you, its much more than that.

Yes, you're missing the meaning of the word "average".

There are two types of people in this world: Those who crave closure

A business is more profitable if they don't gouge and piss off customers.

On bele we've had gara pop after 3 min of being down and osan pop after less than 1, just a luck game really

@Muldar
Could you discuss with the design team, at least considering increasing the frequency of all legacies? Too many people, too few bosses == boredom. Give us a break from the constant grind of frozen thru edl. Everyone loved the mini-event. It was a bit much that weekend, but perhaps a balance could be found.

Another thing that would be neat is if the frequency was tied to the number of people who logged in.

It's a simple supply and demand problem. If you have 10 people who need drops, a 6* legacy spawning once a day means 2.1 drops on average per person per week. If you have 100 people who need drops its 1 drop per person every 5 weeks. If people reach level 215+ and arent getting drops they quit, and OTM gets no money from lixes, whistles, restos, idols, etc.
215+ Druid
220+ Mage
220+ Warrior
220+ Rogue
215+ Ranger

@Muldar
Could you discuss with the design team, at least considering increasing the frequency of all legacies? Too many people, too few bosses == boredom. Give us a break from the constant grind of frozen thru edl. Everyone loved the mini-event. It was a bit much that weekend, but perhaps a balance could be found.

Another thing that would be neat is if the frequency was tied to the number of people who logged in.

It's a simple supply and demand problem. If you have 10 people who need drops, a 6* legacy spawning once a day means 2.1 drops on average per person per week. If you have 100 people who need drops its 1 drop per person every 5 weeks. If people reach level 215+ and arent getting drops they quit, and OTM gets no money from lixes, whistles, restos, idols, etc.
yeh this is why a lot of us want events back ;-;
It is within you to succeed
My character Souleste was named after myself -

- my middle name is Celeste, so Souleste seems fitting...
Ice all on me