Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Mage gelebron kill?!

if you get the prot kill the boss is definitely going to be raging. I don't see how a mage can beat a edl ranger unless there's something mentally wrong with the ranger, I have got over 40 prot kills on my ranger maybe more and the damage from my mage even with 50 lure is so inconsequential compared to edl.
UltimateIronman - Level 50 Morrigan

Youtube Series here

COugh cough COUgh CougH cOuGh Cough CoUgH CoUGH COUgh COUGH...sorry bas cold

(ignoring and blowing pasts a useless debate about whether mage kill or not....) :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

Gz Looney :D
Arawn- Invicta
SlyShadows - 220 Tank Warrior (Retired, Arawn)
Animosity - 217 Ranger (Retired, Arawn)
Noctum - 215 Fire Mage
Acrimony - 190 Lock Rogue

Proud Tank of Arawn

if you get the prot kill the boss is definitely going to be raging. I don't see how a mage can beat a edl ranger unless there's something mentally wrong with the ranger, I have got over 40 prot kills on my ranger maybe more and the damage from my mage even with 50 lure is so inconsequential compared to edl.
i have 17 mage kills to date, and only 7 or so are from kills that raged or had lure problems. Call it what you want but they happened.
Feel free to pm me about anything or talk to me in game :D
Bob The God
This Bob guy is a guide? Legitimately?
Former EG try hard who’s now relaxing midgame on crom.
Fire Mages are where its at

i have 17 mage kills to date, and only 7 or so are from kills that raged or had lure problems. Call it what you want but they happened.
Ok lol. It must just be your rangers then or group configuration.
UltimateIronman - Level 50 Morrigan

Youtube Series here

Ok lol. It must just be your rangers then or group configuration.
Sometimes it is one or both of those, but I hit decently on proteus as well. I'll be honest in saying I haven't investigated too far into what gets a mage a proteus kill.
Feel free to pm me about anything or talk to me in game :D
Bob The God
This Bob guy is a guide? Legitimately?
Former EG try hard who’s now relaxing midgame on crom.
Fire Mages are where its at