Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

How are drops collected in your world?

Are there any servers that don't have a DKP system? In particular, are their any clans who are most dominant in their respective server that do something else? like roll lol?

If you use DKP what platform do you use, just curious. Would like to know how other worlds have it, almost as a relation to politics through distribution of power. I made a brief guide on DKP and an easy way to operate it, if anyone was unsure or curious.

https://youtu.be/NtThf8pu2uA
Aceliral - 220 Ranger Sulis
Aurax - 210 Rogue Sulis
Aretha - 220 Mage Sulis
Auraliax - 158 Druid Sulis
Auralox - 120 Warrior Sulis

General of 1337

Celtic Heroes YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCfl1es ... l__tXsKlSg

Re: How are drops collected in your world?

Epona has a slightly more complicated rule system. We do not have dominant clans. The system depends on the boss. For example on gele, once it dies all drops go to the tank. Then drops r called. The ppl who are the class of the drop may roll for it. I'm a druid on epona so I can roll for druid items. Say a totem drops, tank would call "roll druids then all ppl who can roll for druid do so, highest win. We have a dedicated class schedule for gele and prot. Every quarter you can choose what class you will roll for. I have a ranger druid and warrior. I can pick one of those. For more info on our server you can visit the epona thread, Alos/Wolfe have done a good job describing server. You can also ask any lvl215 player in epona.
220 Druid SupremeDruid

I’m probably not the most knowledged on our system but...for the simplest answer: Not Bob’s Answer:

-Resurgence, Arawn uses a dkp system that is maintained by gens and some good excel users (cuz we all suck at excel except the nerds, ily guys).

-For event though we bank the important and high lvl drops (150/160 and up) and can roll on the rest im pretty sure.
Arawn- Invicta
SlyShadows - 220 Tank Warrior (Retired, Arawn)
Animosity - 217 Ranger (Retired, Arawn)
Noctum - 215 Fire Mage
Acrimony - 190 Lock Rogue

Proud Tank of Arawn

Each endgame clan on Taranis does their drops a different way:

Pride uses DKP I believe. I hear it works great.

Benevolence uses simple rolling after each boss.

Aeon uses a "requirement to roll" system for Raids, where each raid boss has separate points, each drop has a point value, and the roll winner gets the drop in exchange for the point value. This prevents the "once in a blue moon player winning the void hally" that occurs in simple rollings, and the "godly item won for minimum bid" that occurs in bid systems.
World Taranis

- Regenleif -
Rachmaninoff
Aedin Flameborn

Former Leader in theILLUMINATI, Aeon, and Taranis United

I am a Guide! If you need any tips/help/advice, Click Here to send me a message!

Epona has a slightly more complicated rule system. We do not have dominant clans. The system depends on the boss. For example on gele, once it dies all drops go to the tank. Then drops r called. The ppl who are the class of the drop may roll for it. I'm a druid on epona so I can roll for druid items. Say a totem drops, tank would call "roll druids then all ppl who can roll for druid do so, highest win. We have a dedicated class schedule for gele and prot. Every quarter you can choose what class you will roll for. I have a ranger druid and warrior. I can pick one of those. For more info on our server you can visit the epona thread, Alos/Wolfe have done a good job describing server. You can also ask any lvl215 player in epona.
Can people roll for those drops with the intention to sell?
Wattzon of Sulis

I’m probably not the most knowledged on our system but...for the simplest answer: Not Bob’s Answer:

-Resurgence, Arawn uses a dkp system that is maintained by gens and some good excel users (cuz we all suck at excel except the nerds, ily guys).

-For event though we bank the important and high lvl drops (150/160 and up) and can roll on the rest im pretty sure.
:lol:

bob answer:
We use a DKP bidding system whereby each boss awards a different amount of "points" mord 100, necro 200, proteus prime 300, gele 400, currently. Then players may bid on a drop relative to their mains class with starting bid at 25 for most items, 1k for necro and gele weapons. Event drops are requested by clannies twice a month and gens then vote on the requests.
Feel free to pm me about anything or talk to me in game :D
Bob The God
This Bob guy is a guide? Legitimately?
Former EG try hard who’s now relaxing midgame on crom.
Fire Mages are where its at

On Epona, when you win an item it is yours to do whatever you want with it. Some clans do have "rules" where they prefer you/want you to sell/loan to clannies before looking outside of clan first. We have a pretty healthy, open market on Epona. Even if that "once in a blue moon" player gets lucky and gets a nice drop, odds are they'll sell it anyways. We do have some good drops rotting away on inactive people, but what server doesn't.

For the most part, drops get into the right people's hands, because, well, they're willing to pay for it in gold/plat items/end game drops. We have a few full DG sets floating around and numerous other DG pieces on a variety of players.

As Shadow said, drops are always handed over to the tank after the boss is dead and acts as the "Dice Master". If there is no tank present, drops typically go to the person who got the kill, or someone trusted. Epona is built on trust with drops. If someone decides they wanna run with a drop... they get banned from further bossing so there's no point in trying to cheat the system that feeds you.

On Epona, when you win an item it is yours to do whatever you want with it. Some clans do have "rules" where they prefer you/want you to sell/loan to clannies before looking outside of clan first. We have a pretty healthy, open market on Epona. Even if that "once in a blue moon" player gets lucky and gets a nice drop, odds are they'll sell it anyways. We do have some good drops rotting away on inactive people, but what server doesn't.

For the most part, drops get into the right people's hands, because, well, they're willing to pay for it in gold/plat items/end game drops. We have a few full DG sets floating around and numerous other DG pieces on a variety of players.

As Shadow said, drops are always handed over to the tank after the boss is dead and acts as the "Dice Master". If there is no tank present, drops typically go to the person who got the kill, or someone trusted. Epona is built on trust with drops. If someone decides they wanna run with a drop... they get banned from further bossing so there's no point in trying to cheat the system that feeds you.
How do people on Epona control their anger after losing a roll for an item they have waited for years, only to be won by someone who started the game a month ago or sells it to someone else?

Kudos for keeping that kind of system alive for this long but seems like there has to be a lot of supressed hatred and anger.

#FreeEpona
Wattzon of Sulis

How do people on Epona control their anger after losing a roll for an item they have waited for years, only to be won by someone who started the game a month ago or sells it to someone else?

Kudos for keeping that kind of system alive for this long but seems like there has to be a lot of supressed hatred and anger.

#FreeEpona
how i feel lol, a clan i was in on arawn had a roll system for 2 weeks and in that 2 weeks i lost a void grimoire of flame from aggy ._. was back in 2014 and was level 180 in a non EG clan so those still mattered xD but I lost roll to someone who just started playing game a few months ago and didn't even camp the boss D:

I'm in same boat as you, I don't get how people are chill with letting a drop they "earned" more than others slip away to some new guy with fancy dice.
Feel free to pm me about anything or talk to me in game :D
Bob The God
This Bob guy is a guide? Legitimately?
Former EG try hard who’s now relaxing midgame on crom.
Fire Mages are where its at