Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Proteus base kill in beta

25 players and it raged??? and beta so assuming all comboed... does this not seem weird to anyone else?
Feel free to pm me about anything or talk to me in game :D
Bob The God
This Bob guy is a guide? Legitimately?
Former EG try hard who’s now relaxing midgame on crom.
Fire Mages are where its at

Depends on the 25 players, prolly level 215s without edl offhands.
I wouldn't describe a rage zerged fight as epic but certainly fun to kill bosses you normally don't get to kill regularly in the live servers. I remember one beta when everyone wanted to kill Hrung or Aggy instead of testing the Tower.

There are two types of people in this world: Those who crave closure

A business is more profitable if they don't gouge and piss off customers.

I wouldn't describe a rage zerged fight as epic but certainly fun to kill bosses you normally don't get to kill regularly in the live servers. I remember one beta when everyone wanted to kill Hrung or Aggy instead of testing the Tower.
I guess... in live it can be killed with 15-18 no rage. Idk was just surprised when I saw 25 people and it raged at 20%
Bob The God

I guess... in live it can be killed with 15-18 no rage. Idk was just surprised when I saw 25 people and it raged at 20%
We started the fight with only 10 ppl and then others came. Thats the reason of rage

We started the fight with only 10 ppl and then others came. Thats the reason of rage
ahh see that makes sense :lol:
Bob The God