Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: clan for the weak!

..well let me tell ya, running a clan for lower levels isn't easy ...end game players invest most of their time continuing to progress themselves, while working irl or going to school ...the leadership of the end game clans spend all their time running their own clan ...don't expect any of us to sacrifice any more of our time because you think your too good to spend plat or farm your own items . This is a game, not a charity or welfare system ...stay on Taranis if they already have a feeder you like...or take your own advice and make your own clan and run it since you think it's that easy.
LadyNymeria
Level 230+ Rogue
General of Ascension
LadysHeart Level 220+ Druid
Level 220+ Ice Mage Valyria
Heartsbane 220+ Warrior
Level 220+ Ranger Sweet Tansy
Dreamfyre Level 220+ Lure Mage
190 Locker Rogue Catspaw

Danu

..well let me tell ya, running a clan for lower levels isn't easy ...end game players invest most of their time continuing to progress themselves, while working irl or going to school ...the leadership of the end game clans spend all their time running their own clan ...don't expect any of us to sacrifice any more of our time because you think your too good to spend plat or farm your own items . This is a game, not a charity or welfare system ...stay on Taranis if they already have a feeder you like...or take your own advice and make your own clan and run it since you think it's that easy.
Well said :D

Couldn’t have said it better myself
Danu
E3: Rogue (223)
Annihilate: Rogue (200)

Shadow9: Warrior (222)
36O: Ranger (220)
On Ice: Ice Mage (220)
On Fire: Ice Fire (220)

Instagram: @celtic_tavern (I do daily uploads, feel free to come say hi)

lady nimeria i bet the end game xharacters could not farm there edl and dl items for gear if there wasnt a clan to help them get it if they arent in a clan theyl buy them being so expensive theyl buy them by buying plat wasting more money into a game thstd apparently pay to win if no one helps the other i just dont like putting money into games im not too good for it no lol

if i had the high lvls that are able to boss dl ow sv and edl bosses and necor and mord and snorri etc it wouldnt be that HARD to do are you saying we need to spend money to get higher lvl? and spend MORE money to buy bone shards frozen orbs etc and EVEN more money for dl gear and not invluding the lux amd regens all you high lvld have and cant live without and conplain when other people complain that they dont have luc regens and COMPLAIN how they dont farm for it as if its easy for lower lvls to kill lizards to farm for ss as a lvl 200 is lvl 200 will 2 shot every *** lizard saving him so much time even on everything is easier to farm when ur high lvl i made 10k in a hour like try telling a low lvl to do that LOL they cant even make 2k in a day farming being that low lvl mobs drops so few gold and if u say save up tol ur higher lvl to buy a lux or offhand THEN when that offhand gets clairvoyant against the high lvl mpbs ur fighting npw save up again to buy another offhand! and by the time u havw money for that offhand which is like what 375k while buying lixes and alt and reb books and stuff for armor and weapons EVERYTHING cant ve dont alone without wasting irl money

if i had the high lvls that are able to boss dl ow sv and edl bosses and necor and mord and snorri etc it wouldnt be that HARD to do are you saying we need to spend money to get higher lvl? and spend MORE money to buy bone shards frozen orbs etc and EVEN more money for dl gear and not invluding the lux amd regens all you high lvld have and cant live without and conplain when other people complain that they dont have luc regens and COMPLAIN how they dont farm for it as if its easy for lower lvls to kill lizards to farm for ss as a lvl 200 is lvl 200 will 2 shot every ***** lizard saving him so much time even on everything is easier to farm when ur high lvl i made 10k in a hour like try telling a low lvl to do that LOL they cant even make 2k in a day farming being that low lvl mobs drops so few gold and if u say save up tol ur higher lvl to buy a lux or offhand THEN when that offhand gets ****** against the high lvl mpbs ur fighting npw save up again to buy another offhand! and by the time u havw money for that offhand which is like what 375k while buying lixes and alt and reb books and stuff for armor and weapons EVERYTHING cant ve dont alone without wasting irl money
So you want players that have had to go through this to go and farm for you so you don't have to but you're OK with them having had to do it
Zyz 220 Druid
Noah Fences 220 Rogue

someone rich and powerful and generous shpuld make a clan helping cheaply lux low lvls and help em gear darkshadow warden ans met armor until theyr high enough lvl to join end games alt clan
:lol:
most Eg clans have a feeder clan, Resurgence's for example is braves with a lvl req of 20. Most EG players will help you out whether it be killing a met or warden boss, but you need to camp it and you need to make friends with higher lvl players to help. Ultimatly most of us will help you out but its on you to put in the work.

As for free lux lmfao... I was scammed multiple times lvling up, eventually gave up farming when all my lux i had farmed was scammed by my chief (screw you tirdybird) and bought some plat... Farm or buy plat its up to you but don't ask for handouts, earn your gear.

If you want a game that coddles you Ch isnt for you.
Feel free to pm me about anything or talk to me in game :D
Bob The God
This Bob guy is a guide? Legitimately?
Former EG try hard who’s now relaxing midgame on crom.
Fire Mages are where its at

stop talking like no one other than you has been scammed all im saying is i want a clan like pride in taranis but for lower lvls look at the trust in pride :/ point system im not saying HAND OUT STUFF im saying if they work for it give em a hand pride letd clannys barrow unfathomable xD lux weps etc etc ik its hard to acheiv with lower lvls bc most of them want to keep the stuff for themselves and scam stuff the clan lets you barrow but we can form a trust filled clan like pride and such idk why you guys are complaining you got where you got bc of clans try doing everything solo without wasting any irl money