Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Warrior 50-100 gear advice

Depending on ur financial situation, I'd buy a golden blade of fire. Stick with axe or hammer mainhand as you progress buying the flint, topaz, opal and adamant weapons from the stores in otherworld.

Stick with skill rings for now. Get a ammy with regens and braces with regen or stats such as the quest ones.

Browse your AuctionHouse, I'm sure you can find bulk jewellery in there.
Arachnid 226 Rogue
Clan: Ascension
World: Danu

Depending on ur financial situation, I'd buy a golden blade of fire. Stick with axe or hammer mainhand as you progress buying the flint, topaz, opal and adamant weapons from the stores in otherworld.

Stick with skill rings for now. Get a ammy with regens and braces with regen or stats such as the quest ones.

Thank you very much :)

One more question. For my mainhand, should I buy a lesser maul axe of dor-keln? Or stick to OW shop weapons?