Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Food Of The Gods iOS Beta.

Lol was my post about the dragon taming quest removed from this forum and why. Plz OTM don't hide such very exciting info. I think all the players are eager to know more about it and would be pretty excited to have a dragon as a pet
Probably moved to the beta sub forum, with the rest of the beta threads.

Appears copied on the server, try old passwords.

Added.
i can login fine when i use old pw but my ranger was not coppied over to the beta.image.jpeg

Miss you too goodies! :)
Can you PM me the username you are trying to login to?

Are you using pre cross platform username?
i'm having the exact same problem

I have recived yor welcome to beta mail but no link or redeem code to beta, will it be send in 2. Wave?
Have you ensured you have checked your Junk folders?

It may have been auto filtered.

Yeah i have found all the mails about signing op ect. in the junk mailbox, but havnt recived a link or code for testpilot. Just a mail ssying i needed to download it

Lol was my post about the dragon taming quest removed from this forum and why. Plz OTM don't hide such very exciting info. I think all the players are eager to know more about it and would be pretty excited to have a dragon as a pet
Ok but where can I find this beta forum. I haven't received an invitation of it.

Ok but where can I find this beta forum. I haven't received an invitation of it.
http://celtic-heroes.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=8