Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

super excited for the beta this week

#1
I don't know about you guys, but I am really excited about the new cooking feature. I cant wait to make some chicken curry, grill stag or even some rat soup. Just a quick question, for the beta, do I need to download another application? Is there a guide on how to do the beta? Thanks in advance
Name: Madara uchiha
Power Lvl: 222
Fishing Lvl: 179
Cooking Lvl: 23

Name: ltachi Uchiha
Power Lvl: 121

Name: Julius Caesar
Power Lvl: 145

Re: super excited for the beta this week

#2
madara wrote:I don't know about you guys, but I am really excited about the new cooking feature. I cant wait to make some chicken curry, grill stag or even some rat soup. Just a quick question, for the beta, do I need to download another application? Is there a guide on how to do the beta? Thanks in advance

Yes u need to download highlander worriors is the beta

Re: super excited for the beta this week

#6
Muldar wrote:iOS you will be required to download the "Testflight" application.

Android will be "Highland Warriors"


Any updates on when the beta is gonna be?
Ronin Clan, Belenus
CriticalBlade 221 Rogue, Full Wardens armor
CriticalSlayer 201 Warrior, Full Wardens except bp
CriticalSnipe 160 Ranger, Full DG armor
Image

Re: super excited for the beta this week

#7
so according to the announcements the beta testing would have started today or will start tomorrow. So I guess its tomorrow? And I also would like to know when we actually get to know who will be able to do the beta. Was is first come first serve when we had to fill in the participation form? What are the requirements/criteria for being accepted to the beta?

Re: super excited for the beta this week

#8
cowanhook wrote:so according to the announcements the beta testing would have started today or will start tomorrow. So I guess its tomorrow? And I also would like to know when we actually get to know who will be able to do the beta. Was is first come first serve when we had to fill in the participation form? What are the requirements/criteria for being accepted to the beta?


Open Beta, all who apply will be able to participate.
Muldar / OTM - Muldar
Ranger - 172 - Balor - Android

Community Manager at OTM

「You kinda always know when it’s over, but you still carry on」

Re: super excited for the beta this week

#9
Muldar wrote:
cowanhook wrote:so according to the announcements the beta testing would have started today or will start tomorrow. So I guess its tomorrow? And I also would like to know when we actually get to know who will be able to do the beta. Was is first come first serve when we had to fill in the participation form? What are the requirements/criteria for being accepted to the beta?


Open Beta, all who apply will be able to participate.


So will the beta start tomorrow then? Or will there be a delay?

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 6 guests