Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Weekend slightly overloaded.

I think the chaos balanced out quite well for servers with multiple clans, it gave those less fortunate clans a chance to get a kill here and there, such as myself. We have about 4-5 different people in clan but were able to obtain a fair few cool drops as of which some were less helpful than others but was good to see everyone battling every half hour. Good job to otm, maybe now more frequently with less boss spawns. Take a type of boss and make one spawn for a weekend every 3-4 weeks like a monolith in 3 weeks, 4 weeks after that emberdrakes, and so on. But wicked job keep up the good work.
Peace!
World - Danu
Rogue - YEHOVA 221
Ranger - Raza 221
Mage - Salamander 220
Warrior - Razza 220
Druid - Docta 200
Rogue - Razzzza 190
Warrior - Farrah 202

World - sulis
Druid - Razzaa 172

World - Lir
Warrior - Maggot 180

I think the chaos balanced out quite well for servers with multiple clans, it gave those less fortunate clans a chance to get a kill here and there, such as myself. We have about 4-5 different people in clan but were able to obtain a fair few cool drops as of which some were less helpful than others but was good to see everyone battling every half hour. Good job to otm, maybe now more frequently with less boss spawns. Take a type of boss and make one spawn for a weekend every 3-4 weeks like a monolith in 3 weeks, 4 weeks after that emberdrakes, and so on. But wicked job keep up the good work.
Peace!
I agree with this person. Having multiple bosses spawning at the same time allowed the non-dominant clans get their fair share of loots. And for the clans that can't kill the strong legacies bosses, or Mordris, were at least killing the DL bosses. This helps them get stronger. Also, someone mentioned that legacies bosses should appear at random locations. I do like this idea, I hope its implemented in the near future.
Name: Madara uchiha
Power Lvl: 222
Fishing Lvl: 179
Cooking Lvl: 23

Name: ltachi Uchiha
Power Lvl: 121

Name: Julius Caesar
Power Lvl: 145

Thanks for the feedback.

Myself and Design were just discussing spawn times, looks like the majority of feedback was positive but that due to the number it was a bit demanding.

We will keep it in mind for future mini events.
This event was great! No one clan could take 'll bosses. My clan definitely took the majority of bosses on the server, but thiis way, other clans had a chance.
How many hats?

Server: Donn
Clan: Concordiia
Toons
Aoifa Strongbow-Mage-220
Naughty Vines-Druid-195l
Geriatric Ninja-Rogue-140