Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Which is the best combination of a bloodthorn set?

Skain Ammy+Charm, Gara Ring.
I would choose skain ring (95 more attack and 145 dex) over less attack and 100 str that you get from Gara.
im a full str rogue so gara ring is a lot better for me. Either way though, both rings are good options
Skain ring is still better. As a full str rogue you are so deep into hardcore plateau that extra str is one of the least efficient things you can do. Its like trying to stuff more things into an already overfull pocket. You already have your keys, wallet, phone, hand sanitizer, sunglasses in the one pocket, but you just bought a pack of gum and are trying to shove it into that same pocket while ignoring the fact that you have an unused one on your other leg. Just because 'ive already got everything in the first pocket, i wanna keep it that way' O.o
Washed up Epona rogue that doesn't play
225 Rogue Toothpick
215 Warrior Anubis

Re: Which is the best combination of a bloodthorn set?

I would choose skain ring (95 more attack and 145 dex) over less attack and 100 str that you get from Gara.
im a full str rogue so gara ring is a lot better for me. Either way though, both rings are good options
Skain ring is still better. As a full str rogue you are so deep into hardcore plateau that extra str is one of the least efficient things you can do. Its like trying to stuff more things into an already overfull pocket. You already have your keys, wallet, phone, hand sanitizer, sunglasses in the one pocket, but you just bought a pack of gum and are trying to shove it into that same pocket while ignoring the fact that you have an unused one on your other leg. Just because 'ive already got everything in the first pocket, i wanna keep it that way' O.o
interesting reply :p this does make sense and i thought so too, but my opinion was based off of personal use. Whenever i used the dex ring i didnt do as much dmg. Overall tho, not a huge difference but id still go with gara