Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Carrowmore Carnage - Mini Event!

Muldar can you confirm a few things?
-) dl spawn windows. Is it 2.5 minute windows? Or 10 minute windows with windows reopening every 30 minutes?
-) are money bosses included?
-) what about mobs and adds in general? Is it every varrowmore mob or just certain id's that are affected
The bosses of Carrowmore Tunnels will be spawning much more regularly during this event, with Mordris and the Dragonlord Bosses spawning at a 4x increased rate, and the various Legacy Bosses spawning multiple times per day!

This event begins this Friday and will end on Monday the 11th! Don't miss out!
First Bold - The Bosses of Carrowmore Tunnels then he elaborates on 'bosses' with the second bolded part 'Mordris and Dragonlord' Nothing about gold bosses or mormal mobs 'Mordris and Dragonlord'.

Does it include legacy 5 star bosses like garanak acolyte?
What don't you noobs understand about EVERY boss in Carrow
Minis have a different spawn location. Mini=/=Boss,
genius.
Then he further announces the various legacy bosses- Garanak 5 is a legacy boss.
UltimateIronman - Level 50 Morrigan

Youtube Series here

Gold bosses will not be included in this event, only main bosses + legacy bosses.

Window is currently 10 minutes, upper and lower numbers are being divided by 4 then the window in the middle should also be divided by 4.

It'll hit 2.5 minutes for this event, as far as I am aware.

thanks muldar for clarifying, and chaotic im 100% lost on what you were trying to quote. Only thing from Muldar you quoted provided 0 answers to my questions...
Feel free to pm me about anything or talk to me in game :D
Bob The God
This Bob guy is a guide? Legitimately?
Former EG try hard who’s now relaxing midgame on crom.
Fire Mages are where its at