Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: I did it!

Mind explaining how?
Merching, plain and simple.
Merching what? Did you give yourself old items to sell?
Yeah. The challenge is how hard it is to obtain that much gold that fast.

I had like 300m in items, but as I pointed out its one thing to say items are worth something, and another to actually have the gold.

In essence, I gold spiked 100m in 36 days. There is no way someone can make a new alt and go to 100m that fast, took me about 1-2 years to get to a net worth of 100m from nothing.

And I basically buy and sell anything, depending on if its worth the gold investment or not.
World - Lugh
Furyion - 192 Ice Mage
Stonelord - 100 PvP Warrior
Lavalord - 60 PvP Warrior
Keepin' it old school.
Do you like Celtic Heroes? Join the Official Unofficial Discord today!
https://discord.gg/mPHnzmr

I had like 300m in items, but as I pointed out its one thing to say items are worth something, and another to actually have the gold.

In essence, I gold spiked 100m in 36 days. There is no way someone can make a new alt and go to 100m that fast, took me about 1-2 years to get to a net worth of 100m from nothing.

And I basically buy and sell anything, depending on if its worth the gold investment or not.
I was thinking I could move to lugh and you could adopt me as your toon son. Then you could give me an allowance of 200k a week for all thr back child support.
Zyz 220 Druid
Noah Fences 220 Rogue

*whitles* nice
Danu
E3: Rogue (223)
Annihilate: Rogue (200)

Shadow9: Warrior (222)
36O: Ranger (220)
On Ice: Ice Mage (220)
On Fire: Ice Fire (220)

Instagram: @celtic_tavern (I do daily uploads, feel free to come say hi)

Any regrets selling your rares?

http://dragonsouls.gamerlaunch.com

Any regrets selling your rares?
I spoke to him for a bit in game. He said he was just selling items he didn't want anymore and easily has another 200m in items he hasn't sold or wants to keep
Wafflez.
(|%}^=

A personal challenge that evolved and taught me quite a few new things about merching.

It was a challenge to get from 0 to 50m in 15 days, did that, then I said what would 100m look like? It took me 36 days total from 0, but I got it done

I've learned that having items worth something(or forbid a guessed/inflated value) is different then having the gold itself. It becomes a challenge of the world only having so much gold in circulation, even if you have the items, you cant always get the gold.

This also proves how far you can get without plat(ignore the 5100 plat lol, I opened 400 chests for fun that I bought with gold)

Without further or do...
Christ almighty man... you yet again blew my mind... I thought I'd never see 100m outside of a beta test... ever...

Will always have lots of respect towards you man, and because of your methods and teachings I aswell was able to go from broke to rich at a much much smaller degree (nothing near 100m, but like 40k all the way to a few million).
Level 210+ Warrior, Lugh

-You know a world transfer is legit when it is posted on the forums-
BOYMCLIR: AUTOPLAY HEROES, REVENGE OF BOB THE GOD

So what you're really saying is you went from a net worth of approx 300m to a net worth of approx 300m in 36 days. Doesn't quite sound quite as impressive as the original post first suggests.
OK, so the collection of items worth approx 300m is quite impressive itself, but all you've really shown is that at least a third of your collection was reasonably desirable and your valuations of said items was fairly accurate and they achieved your valuations when sold.
clanless in a clan filled world
- and happy to be so

More like u had all of it in items since day 0 and just took u 36 days to sell it. Grats. Farming rules. Considering these items come from plat as u did buy plat, whether now or before, its still a plat achievement.
#NerfMages #AvoidBalance #WhyPlayARogue #MeatShieldOnly #HealingSlavesOnly

OP dps warrior on Belenus, hot af melee druid on Nuada. #Elementals #Apex