Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: clan for the weak!

someone rich and powerful and generous shpuld make a clan helping cheaply lux low lvls and help em gear darkshadow warden ans met armor until theyr high enough lvl to join end games alt clan
So someone should just give all their gold to other players because they don't want to spend time farming for their own items?
Zyz 220 Druid
Noah Fences 220 Rogue

someone rich and powerful and generous shpuld make a clan helping cheaply lux low lvls and help em gear darkshadow warden ans met armor until theyr high enough lvl to join end games alt clan
So you want someone to make a clan so that you can become powerful enough to leave it for a better one? All funded with gold that's not even yours?

NO i want PEOPLE from the end game clans to make a clan for the lower lvled people and help them gear etc you all know how hard it is to make it in this expensive a** world 350k for a mage offhand in carrow are you serious my mage is still paying multiple payments to pay off a lent firestorm spell!

You do know that some end gamers, a lot really. Either plat bought or farmed, either way hard work over many years, many challenges etc. Figuring out how to kill bosses, no mounts, no lix etc. Not to mention most have probably been scammed at least once, or had a in game friend turn on them....
Why should new players have it easy? Do some hard yards, you'll appreciate it more when you get there.

NO i want PEOPLE from the end game clans to make a clan for the lower lvled people and help them gear etc you all know how hard it is to make it in this expensive a** world 350k for a mage offhand in carrow are you serious my mage is still paying multiple payments to pay off a lent firestorm spell!
So you want someone to spend hours farming gold for you or have to go and spend cash on plat to sell items to make gold for your toon so you don't have to?

Sorry but this game takes a lot of patience and if you're expecting hand outs then it might not be the game for you. Those of us at end game have already spent out hours upon hours upon hours farming for our gear or taking money we earned from working a job and getting plat to sell items for gold. I've never asked anyone for anything in this game so I get offended when other players expect me to give them my gold.
Zyz 220 Druid
Noah Fences 220 Rogue

dont talk about hard work and patience when you spend plat to get to where you are if it was easy or doable to farm millions and millioms of gold to gear ourselves you wouldnt have spent plat in the first place you hard worker ive spent 3 years playing this game and ive gotten nowere without barrowed lux etc i dont want them to BUY us stuff i want it to be like a clan item cant be sold etc amd we ALLL share it like a mordis spear (example)

dont talk about hard work and patience when you spend plat to get to where you are if it was easy or doable to farm millions and millioms of gold to gear ourselves you wouldnt have spent plat in the first place you hard worker ive spent 3 years playing this game and ive gotten nowere without barrowed lux etc i dont want them to BUY us stuff i want it to be like a clan item cant be sold etc amd we ALLL share it like a mordis spear (example)
Yeah cuz its totally unheard of for low lvls to break rules and scam don't put down zyz he worked his ass off as have several others I've played this game for 5 years and spent thousands through my time and I'm only 15 now if I can do it anyone can and I hate lvling and farming ima castle camper at heart but I do what I have to to get what I want and if i don't I don't blame others or cry about it or expect others to do for me you do you we'll do us keep working and if you try ur best and don't beg or borrow or ask ppl to do all the hard work it will pay off i promise u that buddy.

So according to you it's harder work to sit on your couch and play a video game than it is to get up and go work a real life job to earn money to buy plat? There are plenty of players that have never bought and are doing fine.
Zyz 220 Druid
Noah Fences 220 Rogue

So according to you it's harder work to sit on your couch and play a video game than it is to get up and go work a real life job to earn money to buy plat? There are plenty of players that have never bought and are doing fine.
Like me :D