Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

New Chests and Past Event Fash and Items

So i recently returned from a 3 almost 4 year break. I returned to all the Fash and items I had forgotten about. Which was awesome. Forgot I had full spooky Hunter set. And I am now just learning all the prices again. And since things are different and every year it seems that older Fash goes up in price due to it's rarity. And that's how it probably will always be. But there are some things to consider.

These new chests. My rambling might go off track but just try and stay with me. I'm under the impression that they have stuffed every event Fashion and mounts from the past into these chests. Now that's alot of items to spread out across chests. And it used to be that there was only one event going on for each chest. Like one event it's all frostgaurd fash. Or spidersilk. Hunter. Wyldewood...etc.
Does this mean that these chests will be available for along time?

Also I'm really interested in how the prices of Original event fash and Aeon Event fash will vary.

Like Let's say Red Hunter top and Red Aeon Hunter top. How much more would someone pay for original. Will players care? Will they want original fash more than the new copied fash? What's going to happen with the market? Every world is different so alot of things are different and it's almost impossible to price a certain item due to these factors.

Don't get me wrong. I actually am really happy they are bringing back all the old stuff. When I came back I was kind of bummed out on some things like the fash vendor system and tokens and these animal mounts. I'm sticking with my 80% elder Phoenix glider.

These are some of the things I am wondering. I like the idea of old fashion coming back. I do. I like that it's also stamped to tell the difference. Because some of my best memories in CH was back from 2011 to 2015. The best events. The best items lux and mounts. Best fash items.

Re: New Chests and Past Event Fash and Items

It depends. Some players don't care and some do, about the as in tag. Ultimately, I think price will drop, but collectors will still collect.

On a side note, I have not seen anyone really buying the chests like in any other event.
How many hats?

Server: Donn
Clan: Concordiia
Toons
Aoifa Strongbow-Mage-220
Naughty Vines-Druid-195l
Geriatric Ninja-Rogue-140

honestly the drop of rate of fashion is extremely low, well at least it was for me, 2 legacy fashion pieces from 50 chests, I got black dark rider gloves and white frostguard gloves. really the chests are extremely close to rimebound chests. You would need to open a crap ton in order to get a decent amount of legacy items.
It is within you to succeed
My character Souleste was named after myself -

- my middle name is Celeste, so Souleste seems fitting...
Ice all on me

honestly the drop of rate of fashion is extremely low, well at least it was for me, 2 legacy fashion pieces from 50 chests, I got black dark rider gloves and white frostguard gloves. really the chests are extremely close to rimebound chests. You would need to open a crap ton in order to get a decent amount of legacy items.

I agree ! I opened a lot of chests but very few fashion legacy items