Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Issues about @hotmail domains

Did OTM fix the issue about hotmail domain issue about be unavailable to receive password reset mail?
How long it will take?

Does anyone still have the same problem?
Gorpo/Mage lvl 228
Trozoba/Rogue lvl 200
Zelotes/Ranger lvl 47
Clan Benevolence
Server Taranis

Re: Issues about @hotmail domains

Muldar, i didnt receive any answer about my request about password, i sent an email with all information i have, and until now, ive got no answer. Will i still unavailable to play? Is OTM offering a second option to fix issues like mine?
Gorpo/Mage lvl 228
Trozoba/Rogue lvl 200
Zelotes/Ranger lvl 47
Clan Benevolence
Server Taranis

Muldar, i didnt receive any answer about my request about password, i sent an email with all information i have, and until now, ive got no answer. Will i still unavailable to play? Is OTM offering a second option to fix issues like mine?
I can see an email in the inbox from yourself dated Wednesday 23rd.

Support aim to reply to all emails within 7 - 14 days, you should receive a reply either this week or the next.

I have an issue where I cannot change my password...

I type in the password I have now.
Then type in the new password that I want.
Then confirm the new password.

But then it says that I typed in the incorrect password, even though I typed in the correct password... and I know I for sure did because I keep track of my passwords usually, and I even copied and pasted it, still didn't work.

I think it has something to do with the account conflict thing, I had to change my account password because I also had the same username on android before cross platform, so I will try to change the password on a different account and see if it works.
It is within you to succeed
My character Souleste was named after myself -

- my middle name is Celeste, so Souleste seems fitting...
Ice all on me

I have an issue where I cannot change my password...

I type in the password I have now.
Then type in the new password that I want.
Then confirm the new password.

But then it says that I typed in the incorrect password, even though I typed in the correct password... and I know I for sure did because I keep track of my passwords usually, and I even copied and pasted it, still didn't work.

I think it has something to do with the account conflict thing, I had to change my account password because I also had the same username on android before cross platform, so I will try to change the password on a different account and see if it works.

I'm having this same problem it tells me to change the username and when I do it seis incorrect password or email and I'm positive their right I'm so confused please help me I have to many items to just restart

Support aim to reply to all emails within 7 - 14 days, you should receive a reply either this week or the next.
How long it will take Muldar ... Until now, no answer from OTM, no issue fixed ... Will we receive a compensation from OTM?

Sounds like you dont care about this problem.
Gorpo/Mage lvl 228
Trozoba/Rogue lvl 200
Zelotes/Ranger lvl 47
Clan Benevolence
Server Taranis

How long it will take Muldar ... Until now, no answer from OTM, no issue fixed ... Will we receive a compensation from OTM?

Sounds like you dont care about this problem.
Its only been 7 days, he said 7-14 days not 1-7 days, chill. Muldar is also on a holiday for a few weeks, if you read the other topics you would have known, so he will not be answering to your topic for a little while.
Herne:
Wardon- 220 Warrior
Cryptic- 220 Rogue

Epona:
Yeeticus- 220 Ranger