Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: May someone please give me a good solo-leveling build (w/o combos)?

Thanks for your advice. When you said 264 vit, does that mean the vit with gear bonuses or without?
I also was going to wait until 140 to get a Wyrmbone Dagger since I'm already 132 and I'm not sure if an Adamant is worth the gold.
I'm not sure how I'll be able to get the ammy you mentioned and how much it will cost, but I'll definitely see what I can do about that.
Lastly, why do you not suggest using lifesteal/riposte? I find them both to be pretty useful when leveling.
264 before gear.

Lifesteal is not useful for leveling because of its energy cost and very low return health.
Riposte only helps when there's multiple mobs on you at once, which soon won't happen. At firbolg level (160 if I remember correctly) get a group of 3 and level together. The average mob ratio being aggrod is usually one of the following:
3 2star mobs
2 2 star mobs and a 3star mob
1 4 star mob and a 2star mob

If that's confusing ignore that. It's just saying there won't be many enemies on you at once.

On and as a bonus, I find it's best to find two of any of the following: mage, warrior, druid for leveling. They're very helpful.

The ammy can be bought from players for about 500k gold
Alright, gotcha. Would the build you offered be viable for lixing with partners as well?
I already mentioned that. I said at 160 get a group of 3 to lix on bolgs with.

And
, if he isn't using combos it's likely for gold reasons considering they cost 10k. I never level with hastes just because they drive the price up an insane amount, almost to that of combos, especially if one is using knowledges, hp, energy, and wisdoms, clocking it at about 13.5k together when on my server combos go for 10k.

Also the reason for sneaky/assassinate is that their damage is boosted by your auto. This means even when its level 1 it's going to hit for semi-decent damage. No other skills are like that, and as such, are not useful to us at ALL when they are level 15.
Sneaky and assassinate are different. If your auto is 1.5k, a level 15 sneaky may hit for about... maybe 3k? Higher? Not sure. But that's about as much as a 150 locker toons ss hits, so it's pretty high.

Really no other useful skill to use. And zyz, this build is the best leveling build hands down for his level... I know you don't want him to change builds but his stats are WAY off
Wafflez.
(|%}^=

Re: May someone please give me a good solo-leveling build (w/o combos)?

264 before gear.

Lifesteal is not useful for leveling because of its energy cost and very low return health.
Riposte only helps when there's multiple mobs on you at once, which soon won't happen. At firbolg level (160 if I remember correctly) get a group of 3 and level together. The average mob ratio being aggrod is usually one of the following:
3 2star mobs
2 2 star mobs and a 3star mob
1 4 star mob and a 2star mob

If that's confusing ignore that. It's just saying there won't be many enemies on you at once.

On and as a bonus, I find it's best to find two of any of the following: mage, warrior, druid for leveling. They're very helpful.

The ammy can be bought from players for about 500k gold
Alright, gotcha. Would the build you offered be viable for lixing with partners as well?
I already mentioned that. I said at 160 get a group of 3 to lix on bolgs with.

And
, if he isn't using combos it's likely for gold reasons considering they cost 10k. I never level with hastes just because they drive the price up an insane amount, almost to that of combos, especially if one is using knowledges, hp, energy, and wisdoms, clocking it at about 13.5k together when on my server combos go for 10k.

Also the reason for sneaky/assassinate is that their damage is boosted by your auto. This means even when its level 1 it's going to hit for semi-decent damage. No other skills are like that, and as such, are not useful to us at ALL when they are level 15.
Sneaky and assassinate are different. If your auto is 1.5k, a level 15 sneaky may hit for about... maybe 3k? Higher? Not sure. But that's about as much as a 150 locker toons ss hits, so it's pretty high.

Really no other useful skill to use. And zyz, this build is the best leveling build hands down for his level... I know you don't want him to change builds but his stats are WAY off
His stats are fine until he can get some nice old event lux, otherwise he's going to be using the shop lux which isn't bad but doesn't boost stats near like what you could get when we had event lux.

160 is too low to have a group of 3. There aren't any rooms that support a group of 3. They'll overkill and spend more time trying to find rooms and prob run into others lixing than killing mobs. Now about 167ish you can hit the troll path and a group of 3 is good and then there's that big cave by the lizards that have all the trolls and blogs that's great for a group of 3-4 but I think all the mob levels are 170-176 in there. Just my experience and many others that play rogues are 1 toon is enough to clear a room by itself. Buuuuuuut ain't nothing wrong with a group of friends leveling together as it's often more fun which makes up for any loss of xp.

As far as his lix go, I'm just going off him saying he rainbow lixes so I assume he's using haste.

I liked assassinate in tower on 4* mobs but wasn't too fond of it in carrow and have never been a fan of sneaky for leveling purposes.

So, for me, my go to was qs, ss, rip, dbl attack, and pw with any points left in fast ref. Now if you're group leveling, sneaky is pretty nice as long as aggro isn't constantly on you. But if you don't have the mobs attacking you, you can't use rip and Iove rip. But I like to pull 3-4 mobs at a time and spam restos if needed. I know not everyone has a ton of restos to blow through.

Anyway this is what worked great for my 2 rogues that I leveled on different servers. YMMV
Zyz 220 Druid
Noah Fences 220 Rogue