Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

May someone please give me a good solo-leveling build (w/o combos)?

Currently level 132.

Gear-
Freezing Helm of the Veteran
Arcane Axe of Triumph
Zodiac Gloves & Legs, Moonshadow Jerkin
Master Crafted Boots of Speed
Meteoric Dagger

Jewelry-
Ammy: adds 50 to each stat and 45/40 hp/energy regen respectively
Charm: adds 20 str and 60 attack
Brace: 20 hp/energy regen and +250 energy
Brace: +250 health and wounding/weakening attack evasions +100
Ring: 15/5 hp/energy regen, also adds 20 str 150 attack
Ring: 75 dex, resist cold/magic +100, movement attack evasion +100
Ring: 10 hp/energy regen and +35 str and dex
Ring: Haste ring, +30% attack speed and 30 str/100 health
I also have a Tiny Yellow Spider which gives 16 dex and 29 attack

Right now my stats are-
Str: 210 (485)
Dex: 320 (496)
Foc: 20 (70)
Vit: 135 (185)
1556 health, 749 energy

Skills I currently use are max QS, Lifesteal, Riposte, SS, and 15/30 Fast Reflexes.
Sorry for the SUPER long post but I wanted to make sure to include everything I could. Remember, my goal right now is to solo level without combos, so I'd be willing to rainbow lix if I had to. Any help from experienced players is greatly appreciated.

Re: May someone please give me a good solo-leveling build (w/o combos)?

You need a full out revamp bro.
Use full zodiac.
Use adamant dagger.
Use level 100 axe offhand.
Use glowstone stalker ammy.
Use a dex bracelet from the ow quest.
Use a strength/vit bracelet from the ow quest.
Use a haste ring.
Use +5/4/3 ss rings or +5/4 and a +5/4 event one

As far as stats go:
Vit double your level. Period. At 132 you need 264 vit.
Rest straight into dex.

For skills,
Max ss
Max qs
Max poison wep
Double attack 10 levels above you
Extras in either assassinate or sneaky attack. I normally pick sneaky attack unless I have one of those assassinate misc items. Assassinate is useful on 4star mobs.
Wafflez.
(|%}^=

Use full zodiac.
Use adamant dagger.
Use a haste ring.

As far as stats go:
Rest straight into dex.

For skills,
Max ss
Max qs
Max poison wep
Extras in either assassinate or sneaky attack. I normally pick sneaky attack unless I have one of those assassinate misc items. Assassinate is useful on 4star mobs.
Thanks for your advice. When you said 264 vit, does that mean the vit with gear bonuses or without?
I also was going to wait until 140 to get a Wyrmbone Dagger since I'm already 132 and I'm not sure if an Adamant is worth the gold.
I'm not sure how I'll be able to get the ammy you mentioned and how much it will cost, but I'll definitely see what I can do about that.
Lastly, why do you not suggest using lifesteal/riposte? I find them both to be pretty useful when leveling.

Use full zodiac.
Use adamant dagger.
Use a haste ring.

As far as stats go:
Rest straight into dex.

For skills,
Max ss
Max qs
Max poison wep
Thanks for your advice. When you said 264 vit, does that mean the vit with gear bonuses or without?
I also was going to wait until 140 to get a Wyrmbone Dagger since I'm already 132 and I'm not sure if an Adamant is worth the gold.
I'm not sure how I'll be able to get the ammy you mentioned and how much it will cost, but I'll definitely see what I can do about that.
Lastly, why do you not suggest using lifesteal/riposte? I find them both to be pretty useful when leveling.
264 before gear.

Lifesteal is not useful for leveling because of its energy cost and very low return health.
Riposte only helps when there's multiple mobs on you at once, which soon won't happen. At firbolg level (160 if I remember correctly) get a group of 3 and level together. The average mob ratio being aggrod is usually one of the following:
3 2star mobs
2 2 star mobs and a 3star mob
1 4 star mob and a 2star mob

If that's confusing ignore that. It's just saying there won't be many enemies on you at once.

On and as a bonus, I find it's best to find two of any of the following: mage, warrior, druid for leveling. They're very helpful.

The ammy can be bought from players for about 500k gold
Wafflez.
(|%}^=

Use full zodiac.
Use adamant dagger.
Use a haste ring.

As far as stats go:
Rest straight into dex.

For skills,
Max ss
Max qs
Max poison wep
264 before gear.

Lifesteal is not useful for leveling because of its energy cost and very low return health.
Riposte only helps when there's multiple mobs on you at once, which soon won't happen. At firbolg level (160 if I remember correctly) get a group of 3 and level together. The average mob ratio being aggrod is usually one of the following:
3 2star mobs
2 2 star mobs and a 3star mob
1 4 star mob and a 2star mob

If that's confusing ignore that. It's just saying there won't be many enemies on you at once.

On and as a bonus, I find it's best to find two of any of the following: mage, warrior, druid for leveling. They're very helpful.

The ammy can be bought from players for about 500k gold
Alright, gotcha. Would the build you offered be viable for lixing with partners as well?

I'm also not so sure about using Sneaky or Assassinate. Keep in mind I'm requesting advice in making a build for solo lixing, not for bossing or anything like that. Lixing right now is my main focus so I want the best build for it.
Thats why he said extras.... My rogue uses Sneaky, Rend (No points), Quick Strike, Double Attack, Rispote and Fast Reflexes for defence. I have royal rings for ss and rispote. Almost forgot full meteoric with dagger.
Lir
ImmortalBain 225 Warrior Retired
Razor X 221 Ranger Active
Chraa Noob Rogue

[CENTER]
[/CENTER]
And
[CENTER]
[/CENTER]

I'm also not so sure about using Sneaky or Assassinate. Keep in mind I'm requesting advice in making a build for solo lixing, not for bossing or anything like that. Lixing right now is my main focus so I want the best build for it.
Thats why he said extras.... My rogue uses Sneaky, Rend (No points), Quick Strike, Double Attack, Rispote and Fast Reflexes for defence. I have royal rings for ss and rispote. Almost forgot full meteoric with dagger.
Yeah but all I'm saying is that I'm sure those extra points could be put to better use.

Your skills are perfect. The only gear I'd switch depends on your gold supply. I'd get a wyld dex or str brace and a stargem dex or str brace if they're available for purchase. Those can be hard to find on some servers.

Forget sneaky and assassinate for leveling in carrow.

If you're using haste lix then ditch the haste ring for a +4 or +5 shadowstrike ring.

A quick strike reduction charm would be better than what you have now but that depends if you can find one.
Zyz 220 Druid
Noah Fences 220 Rogue