Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Cant change password

Hello, I have a problem with changing my password (when I log into my account - change the password - I enter the old one and the new one, but the error is not the correct password, please help me already sent a letter in support, but there was no reply.

Re: Cant change password

this is a pretty common error since the cross platform update.

there is no current fix, you have to message support, send them your new password and they will change it for you.

yeah, i know, it's pretty risky and should've been a high priority fix on the last client update, but it wasn't. with how busy support is with ticket items, changing people's passwords is the last thing they need.

There are two types of people in this world: Those who crave closure

A business is more profitable if they don't gouge and piss off customers.

there is no current fix, you have to message support, send them your new password and they will change it for you.

yeah, i know, it's pretty risky and should've been a high priority fix on the last client update, but it wasn't. with how busy support is with ticket items, changing people's passwords is the last thing they need.
The password auto reset system is down
Wafflez.
(|%}^=

The password auto reset system is down
Not quite true. There are certain accounts, particularly those that went thru the conflict resolution, that have problems changing passwords. Some accounts are okay. I just changed passwords on my bank toons, with no issues.

There are two types of people in this world: Those who crave closure

A business is more profitable if they don't gouge and piss off customers.