Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

OTM Gets Bashed a LOT; Instead, a Thank You

This has needed saying for a few months now...

Many here are constantly bashing OTM's work and developments. Many say they are quitting, that everyone else is quitting, that OTM is ruining the game... left and right, complaints, trashing, and flawed logic abound.

Here are some facts:

1. For YEARS we asked for an Auction House. YEARS! Since 2012 or so, there have been countless threads, petitions, efforts to make 3rd party auction houses. I rejoice in this addition, at last.

2. For YEARS we asked for cross platform, for players to play CH on almost any smartphone. The work gone into this alone must have been staggering, but at last it has arrived! I rejoice in this addition.

3. For YEARS we asked for more horizontal content, for the linear path of Celtic Noob to Celtic Leveler to Celtic Camper had stretched too far. Since then, we have seen fishing, bounties, a multitude of new quests and questlines, items and bosses, areas redone from 2012, the game has exploded horizontally, with more on the horizon. To this, at last, I rejoice.

I am thankful that OTM has taken a break from events to focus on improving the quality of CH; to focus the art team on permenant content, assets to expand the world and break off from the simple progression of the past; to focus the design and development teams on functions and features we have asked for many times before. All this, while under constant barrage from players.

At last, the game is developing in ways the playerbase has desired for years.

OTM, keep up the amazing work.
World Taranis

- Regenleif -
Rachmaninoff
Aedin Flameborn

Former Leader in theILLUMINATI, Aeon, and Taranis United

I am a Guide! If you need any tips/help/advice, Click Here to send me a message!

Re: OTM Gets Bashed a LOT; Instead, a Thank You

The attention span of most humans is around 20 minutes at best, so they expect changes to happen a little faster than OTM has been delivering on.

Not bashing OTM at all, but seems they would be better served if they just provided a little more detail wise for what seems to be a large group of impatient base players:

i.e. "We (otm) have X number of people dedicated to bringing you this change and an update of this size is expected to take us X months to complete. We will keep you posted as things progress, but we are only a team of X people....blah,blah,blah."

I do know that the levels of communication have greatly improved with updates since Muldar arrived, so getting some updates is way better than what we used to get which was pretty much nothing.
Homeworld: Gwydion
Clan: Relentless

Pretty sure Last OTM thank you threads was in July, so otm has been thanked recently. But alot of frustrations can happen during that time, which most people are impatient, but otm has been recognized recently.

Edit: in fact there have been 4 threads posted in less than the last 30 days thanking otm.

So they are noticed and appreciated.

Pretty sure Last OTM thank you threads was in July, so otm has been thanked recently. But alot of frustrations can happen during that time, which most people are impatient, but otm has been recognized recently.

Edit: in fact there have been 4 threads posted in less than the last 30 days thanking otm.

So they are noticed and appreciated.
The negativity and bashing threads far outweigh the thankful threads lmao
Zkills, Proud general of the beloved KodiakReavers of Belenus, the G.O.A.T clan

Professor/Detective Zkills, op mage of Epona, chieftain of KodiakReavers. Server banned for doing PvP in arena.

Can you do the impossible?
Celtic Heroes Ultimate Challenge