Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Enable my Account

Serial scammer acting like hes the victim... how ironic
That's not the point! I think that I have been treated unfairly because I should have been subjected to disciplinary procedure and it obviously did NOT happen. I even had a legit character I was leveling on Lir and Fingal (not going to mention names because they will be shunned).
LVRogue

That's not the point! I think that I have been treated unfairly because I should have been subjected to disciplinary procedure and it obviously did NOT happen. I even had a legit character I was leveling on Lir and Fingal (not going to mention names because they will be shunned).
Nah, you got what you deserved. :lol:
Morrigan ~ Avalon ~ DG Void Ranger ~ Retired
Some people believe football is a matter of life and death. I can assure you, its much more than that.

Weird how you don't mind mistreating others but when it's turned on you, you complain
Zyz 220 Druid
Noah Fences 220 Rogue

Weird how you don't mind mistreating others but when it's turned on you, you complain
He's not being mistreated. He's being treated pretty well I think. It reminds me of how rapists seem to be treated with kid gloves so prosecutors aren't accused of violating their rights while the victims get dragged thru the mud.

You was subjected to the disciplinary procedure. That's why you are banned. If you hadn't gone through the disciplinary procedure you would still have an active account. OTM looked into your actions and deemed they were severe enough to warrant the most extreme process of the procedure. That being, to ban your account instantly, without warning.
Which bit of that are you failing to understand?
clanless in a clan filled world
- and happy to be so

You was subjected to the disciplinary procedure. That's why you are banned. If you hadn't gone through the disciplinary procedure you would still have an active account. OTM looked into your actions and deemed they were severe enough to warrant the most extreme process of the procedure. That being, to ban your account instantly, without warning.
I was NOT. That is what this post is about. Can you read?
LVRogue

Ban his account and all his toon including main and alts forever if his a scammer.
Clanless in DONN server... but HAPPY :lol:

yingyang - mage - lvl 100+
blinkdagger - rogue - lvl 100+
coppinger - rogue - lvl 100+
the excalibur - warrior - lvl 50+
waljanmackerro - mage - lvl 50+
breathoffire - mage - lvl 50+

I was NOT. That is what this post is about. Can you read?
Yes I can read. I can read the last paragraph of the disciplinary procedure post. To help you I will paste the last paragraph here for you now.
' ...
Although all users are subject to this disciplinary procedure, if we judge a breach of in-game policy to be very severe, we reserve the right to disable an account without warning. Users may appeal this decision.
'
As I quite clearly stated previously this is the part of the the disciplinary procedure you have been subjected to.
It's you that seems to have trouble with your reading skill.
As the paragraph says. You are free to appeal the decision. Good luck with that. :lol:

Edit. As an additional help I'll post the link that I copied that paragraph from. Just to remove any suspicion that I made it up, and to prove beyond doubt that this is indeed part of the disciplinary procedure.
http://www.celtic-heroes.com/forum/view ... 71&t=14401.

Now please go away
clanless in a clan filled world
- and happy to be so

Either way I think that if you scam and there is proof then have a total ban and just be done with it. You can always just buy another device to get online. Devices are cheap. Like a few bucks then you can go back to scamming otherz