Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Why do 4* ph's exist?

Actually, most likely the way to really speed up acquisition of armour sets for legit players ( ie not high lvl gearing legit alts or alts to sell/xfer)

is.... Somewhat counter intuitive, but just make the quest items "No Trade"...

This removes the appeal for high lvl character to incessantly farm the quest items for profit, be it in game or out.
While I can understand your thinking, I'm afraid that will take just as long if not longer to complete those quests if the drops are no-trade. It's very helpful for a clan to be able to get these drops for their clannies who may not be there at that fight for whatever reason (could be online but just at a different boss). If we had to go to all bosses constantly to get our own drops, we could be farming forever.

So do a snapshot and reread the first 3 posts in this thread...

How did it morph to a cloudy, "it takes too long for my clan/friends to get me my stuff thread"?
Not sure how it morphed into this and not going to go back over pages of posts in this thread. I was simply responding to your last post talking about how to "speed up acquisition of armor sets" and pointing out why I don't think your idea would speed it up at all.
Last edited by rameyrat on Thu Aug 17, 2017 9:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Actually, most likely the way to really speed up acquisition of armour sets for legit players ( ie not high lvl gearing legit alts or alts to sell/xfer)

This removes the appeal for high lvl character to incessantly farm the quest items for profit, be it in game or out.
Yes there are some high lvl Sellars, just as there are some small clans specifically farming for profit.

For the rest, the high lvls, they create more toons because they want to try a different class. Or the most likely scenario is that they get bored at high lvl, cause theres little to do.

Then people get mad they help their clannies, can't win honestly.

Because drop rates weren't bad enough as it is, they need a nothing option.
“In 900 years of time and space, I’ve never met anyone who wasn’t important”
— The Doctor, Season 6, Christmas Special

Gwydion
Rogue: FlameBlade21- 223+
Ranger: Ethain- 215+
Mage: Stump 211+

Epona
Rogue: Caliber 217+

Oh great, so I would have 8 crowns of each color, and dozens of idols and horns that are completely useless when I finally got my dl weapons. And it will take 20 times more snorri kills. Please no.

So do a snapshot and reread the first 3 posts in this thread...

How did it morph to a cloudy, "it takes too long for my clan/friends to get me my stuff thread"?
Not sure how it morphed into this and not going to go back over pages of posts in this thread. I was simply responding to your last post talking about how to "speed up acquisition of armor sets" and pointing out why I don't think your idea would speed it up at all.

I'm the one that said it needs slowing down actually.

My point is, if it wasn't so lucrative for a high lvl character/s to "swoop" in and kill a 5* 6* and sell the drops, gear an alt account to sell or increase the bloat of a dominant clans banks then I believe things would be better all around.

The crowns are so rare for snorri but I think what curry said would help. I still have not gotten my dl weps. Because others need it first. They are so hard to get I have seen only like 10 purple crowns in my days only have gotten 4 over all in my invatory. Which Iv been to too many snorri to even count. The bottle neck for weps is real. The weps are so hard to get buy the time u get them there not even good. Then u have to wait for edl. Mari seems like she likes the idea because she has it all. I don't mean to be rude but it just seems like that