Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Guide: Quick Gold in Celtic Heroes ( without purchasing plat ) - for new players

If you are new to the game and it seems impossible to make good money, I won't lie to you, because it is hard, unless you are rich and can spend the money on platinum, or you are an near endgame player because lixing makes you some good money!

1) Bounty Pledges:
These can be obtained right when you get to Lirs Reach, first go pick up items scattered around Lirs Reach called "Hunter's Remains," you will need nine of them at a time to get one single Bounty Pledge which you can sell for 1k to 2k (1000 gold to 2000 gold) each! The quest to create these Bounty Pledges is in the Castle, near the bounty board, you will see the bounty board skull on your map ( I think you have to be level 5 ). Now, like I mentioned before, these "Hunter's Remains" are scattered around Lirs Reach, as well as some other areas, so it may be a little difficult for you to go and pick them up quickly if you do not have a mount, but don't fear, I have a solution! Make another character, whether it be on a separate account, or on the same account as your main, next go to the free platinum section ( I use Native X) and complete some offers, after you have completed some offers, buy some travel elixirs and keep them on that account to use when you need to pick up some Hunter's Remains! Hunter's Remains spawn in about 9 to 10 minutes. Make sure not to stay on that character and waste the lix though, go back to your main and wait for the remains to pop back up! This is a good way to make some gold because high levels are always in need of bounty pledges, and most of them don't even care to do the bounty pledge quest, they would much rather purchase them from other players!

2) Books of Alteration/Rebirth:
These books can be found in the item shop in the game, and are very useful to endgame players, so they will be in need of these items all the time, some might spend platinum to get them, either by purchasing platinum or doing free offers, but most will not feel like putting in the time to do the offers, and others may rather spend gold on these items rather than platinum. Now, to get these items is simple, all you have to do is complete free platinum offers and then purchase them with the platinum you earned. The Book of Alteration can be sold for about 10k to 15k ( at least on Rhiannon ) and the Book of Rebirth for 10k to 20k. Another tip when doing free platinum offers is if you have multiple devices and accounts, you can watch the same videos or complete the same offers on each device, so try to use multiple devices to get the most you can!

3) Lixing/Leveling:
Now this one is obvious, leveling can make you good gold. Why? Because you continuously kill enemies, gaining more and more gold, but when you use Super Knowledge Elixirs, it can be much faster. Make sure that you have a small group to level with so that you can kill enemies much faster!

4) Treasure Hunter Ability:
Most new players won't know about this ability, but this ability gives you the chance to obtain "Lucky Gold" from killing enemies. You can find the quest to get this ability in the Castle Courtyard when you first enter, and it is on the left. Now to get the most out of this ability, you're going to need to do some more platinum offers! Once you have completed some offers, purchase the Super Wisdom Elixirs, these elixirs allow you to upgrade abilities much faster than normal, so your treasure hunter ability will get better super fast and you'll have a better chance of getting lucky gold! I would suggest that you use these elixirs when leveling/lixing.

5) Farming:
This tip is really more for mid-experience to high-experienced players because it's best for higher levels, but you can find enemies under your level to "farm" at, which means to kill these enemies for hours and hours, gaining gold and items that can sell for good gold. Here is a link for different areas you should farm at for different levels: http://celtic-heroes.com/forum/viewtopi ... ming+areas

that is basically it for now, comment if you know some other good ways to make gold without purchasing plat.

If you are having trouble completing / receiving free platinum offers: http://celtic-heroes.com/support/suppor ... um-offers/
Last edited by Frozensoul on Thu Aug 17, 2017 3:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
It is within you to succeed
My character Souleste was named after myself -

- my middle name is Celeste, so Souleste seems fitting...
Ice all on me

Re: Quick Gold in Celtic Heroes ( without purchasing plat ) - for new players

3) Lixing/Leveling:
Now this one is obvious, leveling can make you good gold. Why? Because you continuously kill enemies, gaining more and more gold, but when you use Super Knowledge Elixirs, it can be much faster.
Weird way to put it.
He was probably referring to the xp being faster
All chicken we're created equal
U disrespect chicken I disrespect u

Lightchamp
- chieftain of lazy drunks
- 223 Dg ranger

._.

Best get rich quick scheme I ever heard of was host dice for common chickens and keep them whether you win or lose or convince n00bs to trust trade you their common chickens then never give them back. Bottom line get as many common chickens as you can and eventualy you will be rich. This 18372818732% worked for me, no lie, AMA.
Serethem Lvl: 210 Class: ranger
World:Herne Clan: Infection (full edl armor and bow thank you clan!)

Armageddon01 Lvl: 105 Class: Mage
World:Rosmerta Clan:

3) Lixing/Leveling:
Now this one is obvious, leveling can make you good gold. Why? Because you continuously kill enemies, gaining more and more gold, but when you use Super Knowledge Elixirs, it can be much faster.
Weird way to put it.
yeh, the xp is faster which means you're higher level and can take on higher mobs that give more gold. That is what I meant.
It is within you to succeed
My character Souleste was named after myself -

- my middle name is Celeste, so Souleste seems fitting...
Ice all on me

Weird way to put it.
yeh, the xp is faster which means you're higher level and can take on higher mobs that give more gold. That is what I meant.
This makes zero sense.
You lix up to level 100 in, let's say 4 days, against someone who goes the long way and takes, say 3 weeks, being at maybe level 50 in 4 days. The player lixing will have earnt less gold at lvl 100 than the slow player at level 100, because they will have killed less mobs, by quite a considerable margin. Earning 4x as much xp from lix means killing 4x less amount of mobs to get to lvl 100, therefore earning 4x less amount of gold from killing the mobs. Also, in order to gain maximum benefit from the lix you cannot waste time questing, therefore you will lose out on all gold that can be earnt from quests. On top of this, the player lixing needs to spend gold in order to purchase the lix.
Yes after 4 days the player lixing will have more gold and the ability to earn more gold, but this is totally irrelevant. The gold needs at level 100 are a lot more than you need at level 50. In real terms the slow player is better off as he will have a much better ratio of actual gold against gold needed at their current level.
The rate at which you earn gold against time played is totally irrelevant. It's the rate against character level progression that matters when measuring a toons wealth.
As shown, lixing puts a serous dent in the amount of gold earnt against your level increase.
clanless in a clan filled world
- and happy to be so