Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Stargem str ammy(skill+600attck) OR Runic Pendant (240heat dmg)

Regen hardly helps at eg imo.

Ur still going 30 secs with 100 less attack on stargem.

It's basically like comparing burst to balanced. For raids balanced is much better.
You go thirty secs with 100 less attack but just divide the attack you get by three since you gain it 1/3 of the time so you get 200 (not to mention a reaper and attack lix bonus) so you get average of 200 attack base which makes it 400 overall all the time if your consistent on skill.
Yeh but as stated there's a really minimal difference when ur stats are high.

If u don't wanna spend mils on a stargem the runic is always there is the point I guess. I just prefer runic because it's less skills to worry about.
Geez, curry. It's 1 button. That's like saying you don't want a chicken helm because it's one more piece of gear you have to worry about.
Zyz 220 Druid
Noah Fences 220 Rogue

That's a whole different story tho._. As it is rn my first 2 pages are already loaded with skills and ring swaps etc, for me at least it'd be hard to incorporate any other skill in.-.
Everyone lets all spam muldar to make auto attack button smaller and lower down so that we can add another 4 hot bar slots per page it will make things easier for all of us

http://dragonsouls.gamerlaunch.com

Stargem really is superior in my opinion. The real reason It shines over runic and also skain sets is because of the synergy with edl quiver skill. If you cast simultaneously the 600 attack lasts the same time as the 800 divine and they really compliment eachother. There isn't really competition, for me the regen is completely irrelevant as is the defence on runic.
Aceliral - 220 Ranger Sulis
Aurax - 210 Rogue Sulis
Aretha - 220 Mage Sulis
Auraliax - 158 Druid Sulis
Auralox - 120 Warrior Sulis

General of 1337

Celtic Heroes YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCfl1es ... l__tXsKlSg

Stargem really is superior in my opinion. The real reason It shines over runic and also skain sets is because of the synergy with edl quiver skill. If you cast simultaneously the 600 attack lasts the same time as the 800 divine and they really compliment eachother. There isn't really competition, for me the regen is completely irrelevant as is the defence on runic.
i tried to explain how the skill and edl wrath skill were so good together but failed miserably. Thanks for explaining that a hell of a lot better than i could haha
Arawn
Ventius - level 227 ranger of dawn
Epona
Ventius - level 222 noob ranger of Enigma
Belenus
Ventius - level 163 druid

RIP badabing

Your newest blue name who has dreams to one day be purple

I'm stuck on the decision I want a stargem but theyre hard to come by
It's nothing to fret over.

If you have runic already, and are not that well endowed, then stick with it. If you have runic and have 5-10mil+ needing to be spent, then spend that 2m on that stargem. (If you don't yet have a dps pet then invest in that for sure)
Thanks so much appreciate it as of now im using runic but in time i hope someone will sell me a stargem :-)