Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

PVP Rogue

Can rogue shine in pvp? What is the best build for pvp rogue? What make rogue stronger than other class in pvp, What is the secret to make rogue win pvp? Comment Below
I hope that one day, I will be able to ascend to "Heaven".
Where I play guitar and violin along with sipping a tea.
In a beautiful and breathtaking place and to converse in many languages.
That is my dream. That is my "Heaven"

Re: PVP Rogue

Have u seen the pvp rankings and most pvp kills? Lots of rogue on that list. Although it might just be cause we are able to kill dps classes so fast. Endgame pvp is a lot different than low lvl and mid lvl pvp so in that sense i cant help you much but some things will apply at any lvl.

-maxing out evades,
-imo one of the most important things about higher pvp is evading skills. With near maxed evasions it wouldnt be too uncommon for me to evade 1 or 2 skills and then the person i beat would be like "evaded, 1more time?" And ill be like sure just to evade another skill in the 2nd duel and again till they realize its hopeless

-high hitting wep
-it doesnt exactly need to be a slow wep just should be one of the higher hitting ones available to rogue(reason being, i think double attack is one of the most important pvp skill available). I use an obsidian spear that i hot swap for dbl attk and rend. Some recommendations: gele dagger, high tier mordy spear, 200 shop dagger, edl dagger, obsidian spear

-good amount of hp
-that should be obvious abit obvious

-high str
-imo a very important stat to have in pvp it compliments your dbl attack and qs(my pvp build is kinda based off those skills)
NOTE: prioritizing high str over dex will kinda screw you over when dueling a tanky warrior or a druid with bark or pierce ward(when dueling one of those ppl its alreaady gonna be a tough duel to win anyways)

-maxing out your dmg skills
-your gonna want your main dmg skills maxed out or close to max. Rings like silverweb qs or prot and gele rings might help with that. Altho you dont want to be using so much skill gear that you cant get high hp or str or evade gear, which brings me to my next point;

-finding a balance
-you need to find a good balance between str vit and dex, evade gear skill gear dmg gear and stat gear. Finding an item thats middle ground would definitely help(ex: silverweb misc its stat and skill boost)

-getting a good pet and battle mount
-they will help alot adding in some str and other stats. I would personally use a wolf mount cause i dont have alot of dex in my pvp builds and an extra 1k dmg skill wouldnt hurt. I can see a bear mount being just as good also str and vit to vital stats in pvp as well as a block skill for strategic use(protecting yourself from one or 2 skills when they are bursting out skills when the duel starts, also great for when shatter lands and you dont use playdead in your build). For pets a spider or a wolf. Spider gives a good dex boost and a posion skill that will help against warriors or druids with bark and assassin ward, rlly it will be ok dmg against any class rlly. Wolf has a good rend skill thats good dmg also great when using playdead in your build as well it adds good str.

NOTE: most of the things i said are assuming you are dueling someone with high vit in their pvp build, if its 1v1 against someone in dps build its basically just hit faster than them hit harder than them and be able to take their shots till you killed them.

NOTE: sigils will help alot in arena especially if you are using playdead will also help when you are being zerged or chasing after a runner or running yourself.

NOTE: a 150 sun ammy is pretty good for pvp

Some must have skills imo are:
Double attack
Quickstrike
Shadowstrike

To consider:
Play Dead(good for when all your main skills are recasting, when you need to recover, or when shatter lands)

Rend(maxed or lvl 1 both work great)

Poison wep(i like it to increase my sneaky dmg)

Sneaky attack(i dont use it alot in duels unless they can tank through the rest of my skills(if u use it it works best when you are coming out of playdead, if u use at start of duels it could be interrupted or you might take alot of dmg while its cast) when using sneaky i like a fast wep, my 2 pvp weps that i use are obsidian spear and a frozen dagger( i would use dl if i had)

Fast reflex(good for when dueling rangers. You might not think of rangers as that much of a threat but rlly its just not alot of rangers go pvp(i went to fingals once and saw lex a 230 ranger dominating and i was like "woahhhhh")

When you use a sun ammy wolf mount spider or wolf pet ss and qs skill thats already 5 insta cast skills

http://dragonsouls.gamerlaunch.com

yeh rogues who use "play-dead" are just about as annoying as mages who use "freeze" aka- me :lol:
It is within you to succeed
My character Souleste was named after myself -

- my middle name is Celeste, so Souleste seems fitting...
Ice all on me

Can rogue shine in pvp? What is the best build for pvp rogue? What make rogue stronger than other class in pvp, What is the secret to make rogue win pvp? Comment Below

Hey there just have a lot of Dex and at least 8k if HP check out my video link that’s on YouTube I pvp warriors and mages and normally always win back to back unless I’m experimenting with wearing different gear. Another it’s not just about your main stats, use equipment aiming for dex and HP just at least have a bonus of 100 str. I dodge a lot of hits and skill attack’s that to others think is creepy and unreal when they pvp me.
“Repetition Is The Key Father of Learning”

Started in since 2011 - O.G.
Server: Morrigan
Rogue: GodOZilla Level 220

CLAN: HAVOC
YouTube Channel:
https://youtube.com/channel/UCfnHbhK9whlW35IhLcqtn_g

Depends on who you are dueling, u need atleast over 7k hpto not get 1 shot by mages, for tanks and druids you need sneaky, double and maybe Assas to burst down them and they can’t be evaded. Fast reflex only evades autos not gonna be many of them so it’s useless, Lfs is our heal so 100% use it and pw boosts sneaky and double so it’s really good, u either go full str against squishes or full Dex at tanks, ofc balance gear with stat and skill 5 points makes a big difference, I’d also recommend u get bear it blocks decent amount of damage.

Hey there just have a lot of Dex and at least 8k if HP check out my video link that’s on YouTube I pvp warriors and mages and normally always win back to back unless I’m experimenting with wearing different gear. Another it’s not just about your main stats, use equipment aiming for dex and HP just at least have a bonus of 100 str. I dodge a lot of hits and skill attack’s that to others think is creepy and unreal when they pvp me.
Id disagree. Our advantage is being able to quickly burst out dmg skills, only one dmg skill relies on dex(shadowstrike). Str increases the dmg of Sneaky qs and double(increases auto which increases dbl). A dex build would be a lot better against warrior than str due to their high armour but for the most part a str build for general pvp would do a lot better. Having high defence can help but its the high hitting skills that will do the most dmg. To block those skills you need to lvl evades or get gear that boost it, it is not effected by the amount of dex you have

http://dragonsouls.gamerlaunch.com

Watch mrscar Concordiia videos on YouTube, you will see how they shine xD

As a warrior and a ranger I have no knowledge about rogues :p
Warrior 222, Ranger 220,
Concordiia,
Donn.
[CENTER]
[/CENTER]

Order of skills -
Ss, qs, play dead, sneaky, ss, qs, assassinate, dbl attack... They should be dead now.

Them skills are ok, but a few problems against a high level mage with good equipment you will become french toast, and with not much HP, you probably just wasted a rebirth.

At least have 8k so you can at least stay in the battle long enough to do make results because it's not like sneaky and assassinate can't do high damage without a lot of str because i still hit 4k-5k on people with only bonus str from my equipment. I didn't add any str i just stuck with dex plus my 800 dex bonus and my 740 hp bonus and just added normal stats on top of the bonus stats. In my world you won't see many rogues like myself beating all classes. Unless a mage did what i did with stats and gear.
“Repetition Is The Key Father of Learning”

Started in since 2011 - O.G.
Server: Morrigan
Rogue: GodOZilla Level 220

CLAN: HAVOC
YouTube Channel:
https://youtube.com/channel/UCfnHbhK9whlW35IhLcqtn_g