Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Why does Nuada get no love?

What the hell is the point of starting a new server only to turn around and accelerate it's development towards a state which matches every other server???
Celtic Heroes community logic lmao. That's why I wanted it to be like Epona

Guess it's a server where rejects and scammers can run free lmao
I don't care what you want. We are doing fine.
UltimateIronman - Level 50 Morrigan

Youtube Series here

What the hell is the point of starting a new server only to turn around and accelerate it's development towards a state which matches every other server???

Why the hell does this dude think scammers run free on servers? On epona scammers and rejects can buy ANYTHING. In any successful server scammers and rejects are killing hrung at best and paying 30m+ for a majestic prot brace.
Wafflez.
(|%}^=

Why the hell does this dude think scammers run free on servers? On epona scammers and rejects can buy ANYTHING. In any successful server scammers and rejects are killing hrung at best and paying 30m+ for a majestic prot brace.
In epona, scammers are excluded from everything and their rolls are ignored. Period. So unless a scammer really wants to drop real money on virtual gear they can't do anything with (which hasn't happened to my knowledge), scammers quit within a week of being found out here. Scammers being able to kill hrung? That sounds like a bit of a problem...
LordOfDiablos: 228 Support Rogue
HealerOfEvil: 180 Support Druid
ButcherOfEvil: 180 Tank Warrior
Proud General of Enigma!
'Lord, you look like a gay detective moose' Limbro, 2015

In epona, scammers are excluded from everything and their rolls are ignored. Period. So unless a scammer really wants to drop real money on virtual gear they can't do anything with (which hasn't happened to my knowledge), scammers quit within a week of being found out here. Scammers being able to kill hrung? That sounds like a bit of a problem...
That's why I said epona scammers can buy anything. I never said they could roll.

And hrung isn't eg soooo he's not really a problem. It's mostly small clans who can't do much without scammers that are forced to take them in to compete
Wafflez.
(|%}^=

That's why I said epona scammers can buy anything. I never said they could roll.

And hrung isn't eg soooo he's not really a problem. It's mostly small clans who can't do much without scammers that are forced to take them in to compete
We have dom clan here lmao
Hi

I meant Nuada is where all the people with bad reps go because those with good reps have no reason really to leave their servers and start completely fresh on a brand new server unless if they hate the server they are on.
Zkills, Proud general of the beloved KodiakReavers of Belenus, the G.O.A.T clan

Professor/Detective Zkills, op mage of Epona, chieftain of KodiakReavers. Server banned for doing PvP in arena.

Can you do the impossible?
Celtic Heroes Ultimate Challenge

I meant Nuada is where all the people with bad reps go because those with good reps have no reason really to leave their servers and start completely fresh on a brand new server unless if they hate the server they are on.
And you know what I'm fine with that. If they are genuinely turning themselves around so be it. As long as they genuinely start from scratch, are respectful and no longer scam, I have no issue with them finding a new life on Nuada. The ones who are non sincere with stopping scamming are just people who will be weeded out on Nuada just like any other server.

Its not all scammers actually. Some were bored on their server, were looking for new flare, or lost a lot on their server. Look at chaotic, who has a great rep and is moving to Nuada permanently to run his clan chaos.
Wafflez.
(|%}^=

I find it easier to be a scammer and exist in Epona than in Nuada, as the market is free and cheap on drops, and no one has to rely on being in dominant clan for drops. But thats out of the point. Id give revival chests to Nuada.
#NerfMages #AvoidBalance #WhyPlayARogue #MeatShieldOnly #HealingSlavesOnly

OP dps warrior on Belenus, hot af melee druid on Nuada. #Elementals #Apex