Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Lughs future discussion

As a leader of Alliance I can tell you we have no intention of working together with anyone in Axis. I won't go into details because there a quite a few reasons.

Lugh isn't dead, there are 2 active clans fighting for most bosses, so if you like lockbattles it's not that bad. There is also almost no insulting anymore, everything cooled down.
The reason is because almost everyone in Axis are all Alliance rejects. Some are considered scammers which is understandable, some are downright annoying, and some are complete assholes. It's even worse that Axis has these players as leaders which is laughable from the outside.

Lugh is a dying server, I see more people leaving than coming and there are definitely better servers out there.
Yes Lugh is dying and thats why quite a few transfered from Epona to here.
Perkamentus, lv 230 Full Doch Gul Ice Mage
Avanor, lv 220 Rogue
Silvos, lv 191 Ranger

Retired Chieftain now Clansman of Pegasus, Lugh.

As a leader of Alliance I can tell you we have no intention of working together with anyone in Axis. I won't go into details because there a quite a few reasons.

Lugh isn't dead, there are 2 active clans fighting for most bosses, so if you like lockbattles it's not that bad. There is also almost no insulting anymore, everything cooled down.
The reason is because almost everyone in Axis are all Alliance rejects. Some are considered scammers which is understandable, some are downright annoying, and some are complete assholes. It's even worse that Axis has these players as leaders which is laughable from the outside.

Lugh is a dying server, I see more people leaving than coming and there are definitely better servers out there.
Those poor souls
Level 210+ Warrior, Lugh

-You know a world transfer is legit when it is posted on the forums-
BOYMCLIR: AUTOPLAY HEROES, REVENGE OF BOB THE GOD

Those poor souls
Or maybe Lugh isn't as bad as you're picturing it here on forums.
Avanor, lv 220 Rogue
Silvos, lv 191 Ranger

Lugh is a bad server, it's easy for me to say this because of all of the different servers I've played on. Axis is probably as bad as a clan can get as it's just a band of rejects and then there is Alliance which is known to be a disliked clan. Economy isn't anything special and the server is split with both sides being paranoid af as said earlier. The people on Lugh arnt the greatest either with only a few that I atleast can respect such as you perk. This is because everyone else transferred out of lugh or simply quit.
Level 210+ Warrior, Lugh

Lugh is a bad server, it's easy for me to say this because of all of the different servers I've played on. Axis is probably as bad as a clan can get as it's just a band of rejects and then there is Alliance which is known to be a disliked clan. Economy isn't anything special and the server is split with both sides being paranoid af as said earlier. The people on Lugh arnt the greatest either with only a few that I atleast can respect such as you perk. This is because everyone else transferred out of lugh or simply quit.
I agree with you on the Axis part, it's one of the reasons why we won't work with them. But if you look at it from Alliance perspective, Lugh isn't that bad. We are killing bosses on spawn, including Proteus and once a week Gelebron. People are constantly leveling alts and we see people wanting to join us almost every day. We even see people return like Callu and Daw and they just want to play this game with their old friends, they let the past go.

And every server has their dry season, its not the servers fault but otm for taking too long to come with new content. It may seem like not much plat items are being sold in AH, but I can assure you that that's not the case within Alliance.
Avanor, lv 220 Rogue
Silvos, lv 191 Ranger

I agree with you on the Axis part, it's one of the reasons why we won't work with them. But if you look at it from Alliance perspective, Lugh isn't that bad. We are killing bosses on spawn, including Proteus and once a week Gelebron. People are constantly leveling alts and we see people wanting to join us almost every day. We even see people return like Callu and Daw and they just want to play this game with their old friends, they let the past go.

And every server has their dry season, its not the servers fault but otm for taking too long to come with new content. It may seem like not much plat items are being sold in AH, but I can assure you that that's not the case within Alliance.
Yea that's why I say if Alliance dies than so does Lugh because Axis isn't a reliable clan... meaning Alliance is pretty well off but is known to be a disliked clan because all of the past drama Alliance created.
Level 210+ Warrior, Lugh

What category do i come under?

Kicked for returning to the game? lmao

Axon logic:
Axis in need of druids
This druid (who been in Alli for many years ) just came back to Ch, lets kick him because clearly hes an axis spy.

What category do i come under?

Kicked for returning to the game? lmao

Axon logic:
Axis in need of druids
This druid (who been in Alli for many years ) just came back to Ch, lets kick him because clearly hes an axis spy.
Who are you ingame???

And yea, as I said earlier, both sides are paranoid af.
Level 210+ Warrior, Lugh