Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Advertising campaigns?

I am surprised to not see Celtic Heroes advertised in any form? I assumed when the decision was made to build the game outwards, it was in an effort to attract new players to the game. But yet, there are not many new players and the people who supply majority of the game's revenue are being left with little of the content made. I am not questioning OTM, i think they have made the game a lot prettier over the last year, and i think the game has the potential to gain a lot more potential plat buyers if the game was just made aware to them. Would love to see ads for the game to expand the community. Would just mean more capital for OTM to improve and extend.
Aceliral - 220 Ranger Sulis
Aurax - 210 Rogue Sulis
Aretha - 220 Mage Sulis
Auraliax - 158 Druid Sulis
Auralox - 120 Warrior Sulis

General of 1337

Celtic Heroes YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCfl1es ... l__tXsKlSg

Re: Advertising campaigns?

I am surprised to not see Celtic Heroes advertised in any form? I assumed when the decision was made to build the game outwards, it was in an effort to attract new players to the game. But yet, there are not many new players and the people who supply majority of the game's revenue are being left with little of the content made. I am not questioning OTM, i think they have made the game a lot prettier over the last year, and i think the game has the potential to gain a lot more potential plat buyers if the game was just made aware to them. Would love to see ads for the game to expand the community. Would just mean more capital for OTM to improve and extend.
1+ But first they would have to fix a lot of stuff up. Xp curve was a great move but the constant bottle necks and having to wait for quest items makes it a little discouraging. They are on the way to a much better game, especially at a quicker rate since events have been removed.
A proud noob of the clan Avalon :)

"There is talent everywhere in the world, if given the opportunity" Barack Obama

Re: Advertising campaigns?

I wonder about this too. Why not have an ad video competition and use the winner? Community could spread. Maybe referral codes for a little plat or gold? Those things might be easy. Is CH advertised anywhere?
How many hats?

Server: Donn
Clan: Concordiia
Toons
Aoifa Strongbow-Mage-220
Naughty Vines-Druid-195l
Geriatric Ninja-Rogue-140