Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Enable my Account

Alright, to be fair, Muldar did actually come online in Fingal and warn me. However, that was completely unofficial! I should have got a message when I logged in or something. Muldar in the castle that day was just testing things for the update.
LVRogue

If you would like to appeal your account being banned you will be required to email appeals@onethumbmobile.com with the following information:

Username:
Account creation date (rough):
Characters on the account and levels:
Platinum purchased on the account (rough):
E-mail address on the account:

Reason you feel you should be re-enabled:

Thanks

If you would like to appeal your account being banned you will be required to email appeals@onethumbmobile.com with the following information:

Username:

Thanks

I already emailed them and I did not provide this information. Can this email be deleted or do I have to send another?
LVRogue

Username:

Thanks

I already emailed them and I did not provide this information. Can this email be deleted or do I have to send another?
Send another with the required information.

You openly scam people out of their rl money or what they have worked for in game. Your ip should have a permanent ban imo. If otm really will allow this I don't even know what to say except wow otm wow

My account has been wrongly disabled due to scamming. I read disciplinary procedure and none of those steps were followed. I want my account enabled right away and demand some compensation.

http://celtic-heroes.com/support/polici ... procedure/
Says they reserve the right to disable without warning. The fact that you have went out of your way to ruin the fun of others by stealing from them and fraud yourself and the only reason you want your toon back is to deceive others. I've never seen anyone that had been reported from all servers.
Zyz 220 Druid
Noah Fences 220 Rogue

My account has been wrongly disabled due to scamming. I read disciplinary procedure and none of those steps were followed. I want my account enabled right away and demand some compensation.

http://celtic-heroes.com/support/polici ... procedure/
Says they reserve the right to disable without warning. The fact that you have went out of your way to ruin the fun of others by stealing from them and fraud yourself and the only reason you want your toon back is to deceive others. I've never seen anyone that had been reported from all servers.
They will disable without warning for more serious issues such as hacking. However, scamming is a completely different issue. They even state that in this article.

http://celtic-heroes.com/support/suppor ... ng-issues/

"If you are found to be scamming other players of their items and gold, you will be subject to the Celtic Heroes Disciplinary Procedure."

They went against their own rules and banned me without any official in-game warning. I should be compensated for this.
LVRogue