Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Replacement jalan set

Hey, i am a 195 rogue, str build and i still have a jalan fire set. I want to replace it but what are nice items to replace Them with, id rather not spend gold but only dkp, so mainly endgame or event items (want to use the gold for lixers) thanks in advance,
Justrogue

Re: Replacement jalan set

Necro blood ring, qs or sneaky recast misc, gara bladeleaf misc.

Or wait for 200 and there is skain stormleaf misc. ik you said you dont wanna spend gold but i cant really think of an event or raid ammy worth using. The runic valour ammy is not too expensive and is definately worth the gold spent
Arawn
Ventius - level 227 ranger of dawn
Epona
Ventius - level 222 noob ranger of Enigma
Belenus
Ventius - level 163 druid

RIP badabing

Your newest blue name who has dreams to one day be purple

You can use gara bladelead set or stormleaf set or wait till 200 and get skain set or you can request one of osans ammy there is lvl 190 that adds +9 shadowstrike and some dex or lvl 200 that adds +12 sahdowstrike and dex i think and 1 last thing is the lvl 200 ammy ( imperial) or 190 ( royal ) that adds str, vit and cunning but runic valour ammy lvl 200 is better then all of them

Necro blood ring, qs or sneaky recast misc, gara bladeleaf misc.

Or wait for 200 and there is skain stormleaf misc. ik you said you dont wanna spend gold but i cant really think of an event or raid ammy worth using. The runic valour ammy is not too expensive and is definately worth the gold spent
Ok ty betus for your answer, might consider to save up and farm more to buy the ammy. Everyone is really positive about it ;)