Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

what happened with ch?

i quit this game for 6 months....
heared there's a new update. I was exicted to play again and spend more money... but seems like this game is getting worse by the time... let people talk
.. you should listen to those who feed you.... not just lock their threads and give the same stupid reply everytime... way to go otm... way to go, as i logged in i heared many vets have already quitted.. most of them were my best friends... guess i have nothing to do anymore with this game
glad to see nothing has changed
Just a Belenus veteran

Re: what happened with ch?

i quit this game for 6 months....
heared there's a new update. I was exicted to play again and spend more money... but seems like this game is getting worse by the time... let people talk
.. you should listen to those who feed you.... not just lock their threads and give the same stupid reply everytime... way to go otm... way to go, as i logged in i heared many vets have already quitted.. most of them were my best friends... guess i have nothing to do anymore with this game
glad to see nothing has changed
Threads have either been moved to Feedback and Suggestions and allowed to continue or locked and directed towards the main thread.

This is in effort to prevent the 100 duplicate threads we receive that clutter general and typically obfuscate up to date information.

While we appreciate players want to make their feedback heard we are reading the main thread as we work on resolving the issue.

Thanks

(Also Agent K I banned your main account, don't make a secondary account to try and circumvent this.)