Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: New Clan Apex

+1 to the Clan idea.

Its Always fair chances. When a player wins an item, its his. He can do with it whatever he wants to...sell....use....drop...anything.

I'll PM you ingame
+1 for example I log to and camp every mord and when the drop I've been on more to 20 times drops a person who's killed mord once wins?
220 druid
216 rogue
190 rogue
" Everyone wants the truth but none wants to be honest "

+1 to the Clan idea.

Its Always fair chances. When a player wins an item, its his. He can do with it whatever he wants to...sell....use....drop...anything.

I'll PM you ingame
+1 for example I log to and camp every mord and when the drop I've been on more to 20 times drops a person who's killed mord once wins?
Your dps is probably unfathomable
Wafflez.
(|%}^=

Goodluck with this clan! I think with this concept you give players the opportunity to make a lot of profit over the clan and maybe other crannies by selling the drops outside the clan... this way your competition clans get way stronger by buying those drops.

May I ask where the name came from? I guess your a fan of FaZe Apex?
Peuleschiltje - level 226 rogue - Chieftain of InnerCircle Rhiannon

I hope apex dies as soon as it grows. I play on mabon instead of Nuada now but ffs your clan idea is ****. Clan items stay inside clan period and rolling is the most unfair system of all time.
Actually it isn't. It's fair. Everybody at the raid has the same chances of obtaining the drop. Whether or not the guy sells it is his choice he will just have no helm till he is due to win again.
Hi

Goodluck with this clan! I think with this concept you give players the opportunity to make a lot of profit over the clan and maybe other crannies by selling the drops outside the clan... this way your competition clans get way stronger by buying those drops.

Faze apex lol
Hi

Faze apex lol
Its a possibility that he got his name from that dope COD trickshooter/Youtuber :P
Peuleschiltje - level 226 rogue - Chieftain of InnerCircle Rhiannon

Come on tell us if a person rolls on a mordi helm sells it and then keeps rolling on every raid to sell the item is that fair or 1 person has 5 mordi helms

that's why we use the dicing system so it's completely random, there's no way of actually knowing who will win. Also, the reason we don't do what you're saying is that then the person might not show up to the boss at all and then and if this were to happen to a few people we would never win.