Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

New Clan Apex

Hey after looking at the clans currently on Nuada I couldn't find a clan that I like so I made my own.

The rules of the clan are simple:

- No clan bank
- Rolling system- everyone who is at the boss and calls the correct color/class gets to roll. (EX. If mordris drops a rogue brace everyone who called Rogue or Purple gets to roll and try to win it)
- To call a color you must have a character of level of boss (i.e To call purple at Necro you must have a Rogue on level 190+)
- No priorities - meaning just cause someones a guardian doesn't mean he gets a better chance at getting a drop than someone whos a clansm
Last edited by PbnJ on Mon Jul 31, 2017 3:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Re: New Clan Apex

I'm assuming if a player that is rolling so they can sell the item in the auction house is equal to the one rolling because they want to use the item?
Basically, whoever wins the item can do whatever he wants with it. Sell it, use it, trade it to someone doesn't matter

I'm assuming if a player that is rolling so they can sell the item in the auction house is equal to the one rolling because they want to use the item?
Basically, whoever wins the item can do whatever he wants with it. Sell it, use it, trade it to someone doesn't matter
What happens if a player won a Mordris helm, then sold it, and wants to roll again for more helms in the future just to sell?

There are two types of people in this world: Those who crave closure

A business is more profitable if they don't gouge and piss off customers.

Hey after looking at the clans currently on Nuada I couldn't find a clan that I like so I made my own.

The rules of the clan are simple:

- No clan bank
- Rolling system- everyone who is at the boss and calls the correct color/class gets to roll. (EX. If mordris drops a rogue brace everyone who called Rogue or Purple gets to roll and try to win it)
- To call a color you must have a character of level of boss (i.e To call purple at Necro you must have a Rogue on level 190+)
- No priorities - meaning just cause someones a guardian doesn't mean he gets a better chance at getting a drop than someone whos a clansman.

If your interested in Joining just message me at shifthappens or send me some mail

Thanks
+ 1 million
Don't answer the foolish arguments of fools, or you will become as foolish

What happens if a player won a Mordris helm, then sold it, and wants to roll again for more helms in the future just to sell?

Players are allowed to roll every time. just because you won last time doesnt mean you have to sit out this time. In this guild it basically resets. the only rule about rolling after you win is you are only allowed to win 1 item per kill. so say two rogue braces drop, all rogues roll and the top two get the braces with the higher roll being able to pick which brace he wants.

His response to you saying that had nothing to do with what you said
220 druid
216 rogue
190 rogue
" Everyone wants the truth but none wants to be honest "

Come on tell us if a person rolls on a mordi helm sells it and then keeps rolling on every raid to sell the item is that fair or 1 person has 5 mordi helms
220 druid
216 rogue
190 rogue
" Everyone wants the truth but none wants to be honest "