Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Are we heading in the right direction?

Firstly, my name isn't a serious ego name.
Secondly, are we heading the right way with this server? Being a general of Syndicate it may seem hypocritical however we have a new world. A new world means new opportunity and are we wasting this? We should learn from looking at other servers that Epona is thriving and others are dying. Why is this? Open world. Should we be heading in the direction of a thriving, or dying community? I know this stuff is meant to happen organically but atm it isn't and I have my concerns. I'd like to hear feedback on this.

Re: Are we heading in the right direction?

Many people would like to see nuada to be like epona. I absolutely agree with them. Don't make this server a 2nd Sulis...dead...füll of griefing....with a few clans in a useless endless war with each other.
Agree. Griefing and endless war is horrific. We should strive for friendly competition to motivate people and clans.
UltimateIronman - Level 50 Morrigan

Youtube Series here

Many people would like to see nuada to be like epona. I absolutely agree with them. Don't make this server a 2nd Sulis...dead...füll of griefing....with a few clans in a useless endless war with each other.
Agree. Griefing and endless war is horrific. We should strive for friendly competition to motivate people and clans.

Friendly competition...

friendly ---》yes

competition ----》NO
Don't answer the foolish arguments of fools, or you will become as foolish

Hard work should always be rewarded, a server like epona removes hard work from the equation and rewards plat buying and luck.
It's hard work to keep the server together like this and stopping clans from going dom by working together instead against each other - and the reward is that everyone no matter what clan and who got lock gets a roll.
Professional soul stealer

Retired Eponian formerly known by the name of Miranda27

Taranis:
Meer Monsoon - Dps Warrior