Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Celtic heroes on mobile data

So would people recommend using a VPN then? Celtic heroes on iPhone is kicking me off game every 5 minutes, very annoying. Trying to find a solution. Problem only occurs right after updates and usually lasts 3-4 weeks :/
From what I read using a vpn is risky especially if it's a free one. The one aileron mentioned, Betternet, is known to download malware. Tbh imma just stay away from vpns and wait for otm to fix this
220 rogue: XxDiabloxX
Ascension
Meh

I don't see how a vpn would effect any change. All a vpn does is block the info of where you are going and doing online. Isp will know you are using so much bandwidth but they won't know where its being used. Only way a vpn would affect anything is if you were on a network where gaming bandwidth is throttled or where you were on a network that was blocking ch and a vpn would hide u were gaming, and just show that u were using bandwidth. Ch usage is very low at that, so color me confused.
Server: Danu since 2011
Clan - Ascension
Sockthief -- Level 227 Ranger
Siegengine -- Level 182 Warrior
Stinkysock -- Level 180 Rogue

They are probably gonna try to fix it Monday, right now, their probably clapping each other on the back to their *success*. I can't see how otm would leave this problem over the weekend tho:/
Warrior from Morrigan. Full OCCULT, but not DL. ._. Lvl 214 and climbing

Pvp rank: average butcher (I work hard everyday producing the finest meats in Dal Riata)