Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Necro dagger vs. dl dagger

I have a good idea on which would be better for bossing but I want to see how fresh eyes look at it.
I currently have dl daggers lvl 205 if I got a shadow or void necro dagger either surgical or decay (I love both) would the 130-140 dmg out dps 110p dmg and divine light? The armor Dubuff stacks with shatter on bosses and not only increase your dps but your teams. Surgical precision allows for greatly buffed attack for decent amount of time. But which would be better at the end of the day. I'm leaning towards necrod dagger I just feel like the extra 30p dmg will out dps the frequency of divine light procs not to mention an added effect I.e. Armor debuff or attack gain.

Re: Necro dagger vs. dl dagger

I have a good idea on which would be better for bossing but I want to see how fresh eyes look at it.
I currently have dl daggers lvl 205 if I got a shadow or void necro dagger either surgical or decay (I love both) would the 130-140 dmg out dps 110p dmg and divine light? The armor Dubuff stacks with shatter on bosses and not only increase your dps but your teams. Surgical precision allows for greatly buffed attack for decent amount of time. But which would be better at the end of the day. I'm leaning towards necrod dagger I just feel like the extra 30p dmg will out dps the frequency of divine light procs not to mention an added effect I.e. Armor debuff or attack gain.
Chaos bosses use dl. Non chaos use necro
Hi

100% dl dag. Also for locking decay dagger sucks because it helps everyone fighting the boss. Precision is better since it adds 2k attack to help your grp or whichever tier you use but I always chose a dl or edl dag over any other dagger excerpt legaciesnthen I use gele or for you a necro.
“In 900 years of time and space, I’ve never met anyone who wasn’t important”
— The Doctor, Season 6, Christmas Special

Gwydion
Rogue: FlameBlade21- 223+
Ranger: Ethain- 215+
Mage: Stump 211+

Epona
Rogue: Caliber 217+

If you want more dps for yourself, dl dagger every time on chaos bosses. If you want more dps for everyone at the kill, (maybe lower numbers or seeing how fast you can kill with one grp) there is no better dagger than a Necral Decay
Washed up Epona rogue that doesn't play
225 Rogue Toothpick
215 Warrior Anubis

Dl dagger on chaos raids always. About the only necro dagger that *can* beat it in terms of dps is a void fatal wound. And that's only on hrung, mord and DLs. And it still is a big tossup imo. Not only because it lacks attack, but necro procs can get evaded. Divine strikes won't

Decay daggers are my personal favorite and the best daggers for solo/lixing etc and ofc total raid dps. Surgicals are advanced daggers for high attk builds.
Adrohan - 226 Rogue, Fingal
Get kills or die trying!
First Mordris n Necro kill on Android, nuff said
http://www.celticheroes.net/profile.php?hero=Adrohan