Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Revival Chests

This is by far the stupidest thing that could have happened.. who gave the feedback? The 3% of the Players that own rares such: white/black hunter or other fash.. what y'all did is favor those who spend $$$ to get those items over regular players.
Based on this thread I can see that majority wanted the chests. With this logic why did y'all brought back the luxury shop but mounts/fashion yall decided to skip. Those chests had only good fashion since late 2015. Past 2 years fashion was bad and seemed like it was just made in 1 day. Honestly I haven't seen a full lanrik set active on Epona in years. And person that had it wouldn't ever sell it.
I don't have the data for the game but I am pretty sure since 2014 the game has doubled in numbers and new players came. Since than many old players had quit and took the fashion with them. So new players will never get a chance of having that set unless they spend 300$ to buy a hunter set for 6m which is stupid af.

I made a Poll and would like to see your guys Feedback on this: http://celtic-heroes.com/forum/viewtopi ... 57&t=91766
Of that 3% Look at what clan and server they were from. My whole problem is that the same group who steers the developers (by an organized effort) keeps everyone from achieving their status. I was about to drop a couple hundred bucks in the revival chests on my server on donn, but I am now second guessing this game. I really enjoyed playing it once I got to donn and had a fresh start, but now I have doubts and am withholding all funds until I decide if this game is right for me.
I am really disappointed by OTM from the crushing let down in just minutes after the release of information on the new server and revival chest.
Edit: This is 2 days later, not knee jerk reaction
DR Derp of Donn
Meh

This is by far the stupidest thing that could have happened.. who gave the feedback? The 3% of the Players that own rares such: white/black hunter or other fash.. what y'all did is favor those who spend $$$ to get those items over regular players.
Based on this thread I can see that majority wanted the chests. With this logic why did y'all brought back the luxury shop but mounts/fashion yall decided to skip. Those chests had only good fashion since late 2015. Past 2 years fashion was bad and seemed like it was just made in 1 day. Honestly I haven't seen a full lanrik set active on Epona in years. And person that had it wouldn't ever sell it.
I don't have the data for the game but I am pretty sure since 2014 the game has doubled in numbers and new players came. Since than many old players had quit and took the fashion with them. So new players will never get a chance of having that set unless they spend 300$ to buy a hunter set for 6m which is stupid af.

I made a Poll and would like to see your guys Feedback on this: http://celtic-heroes.com/forum/viewtopi ... 57&t=91766
Of that 3% Look at what clan and server they were from. My whole problem is that the same group who steers the developers (by an organized effort) keeps everyone from achieving their status. I was about to drop a couple hundred bucks in the revival chests on my server on donn, but I am now second guessing this game. I really enjoyed playing it once I got to donn and had a fresh start, but now I have doubts and am withholding all funds until I decide if this game is right for me.
I am really disappointed by OTM from the crushing let down in just minutes after the release of information on the new server and revival chest.
Stop acting like your couple hundred bucks can "save" this game or in any other way entice OTM to go along with your ideas.
All those who want these chests because they cannot get the fash otherwise, im sorry, but just wanting the fash isnt enough, you have to work for it.
If you just want white lanrik to drop from a chest for you you came YEARS too late.
old fash should be admired, respected, and envied, not available for anyone and everyone

Look at when I joined. I am not saying my money would save the game, but I am saying that I am disappointed and saddened by their reneging. But yeah, my inventory is full of rare and old fashion like bat wands, Snowman head, a wand that shoots snowballs, and my fave my scary ass pumpkin head. I got stuff, but I would have spent money on more just to see what else I could get. I have never and will never overpay for fashion, only damage items.
DR Derp of Donn
Meh

Look at when I joined. I am not saying my money would save the game, but I am saying that I am disappointed and saddened by their reneging. But yeah, my inventory is full of rare and old fashion like bat wands, Snowman head, a wand that shoots snowballs, and my fave my scary ass pumpkin head. I got stuff, but I would have spent money on more just to see what else I could get. I have never and will never overpay for fashion, only damage items.
So you're saying you pay 200-300 dollars for new fash but you wouldnt pay like 5-7.5m for a great fash set?
Maybe it wouldnt be white lanrik but that can definitely get you something nice.
Also i did know you joined a long time ago was talking more generally as i said "for anyone..." was too lazy to make a new post :p

So you're saying you pay 200-300 dollars for new fash but you wouldnt pay like 5-7.5m for a great fash set?
Maybe it wouldnt be white lanrik but that can definitely get you something nice.
Also i did know you joined a long time ago was talking more generally as i said "for anyone..." was too lazy to make a new post :p
Correction, "all those who", not "for anyone"

Stop acting like your couple hundred bucks can "save" this game or in any other way entice OTM to go along with your ideas.
All those who want these chests because they cannot get the fash otherwise, im sorry, but just wanting the fash isnt enough, you have to work for it.
If you just want white lanrik to drop from a chest for you you came YEARS too late.
old fash should be admired, respected, and envied, not available for anyone and everyone
How are the new players at fault for coming too late to this game??? It not their fault they came late but it's YOUR fault for paying waaaaaay to much for fashion. Old fashion should be enjoyed by anyone and everyone, not by a select few that like to sit in castle and show off.

According to Zyz, you are working for the fashion by going to college and getting a job to pay for the revival chests.

Enough of the selfish talk man, thought I already shut you down in that other thread.
Zkills, Proud general of the beloved KodiakReavers of Belenus, the G.O.A.T clan

Professor/Detective Zkills, op mage of Epona, chieftain of KodiakReavers. Server banned for doing PvP in arena.

Can you do the impossible?
Celtic Heroes Ultimate Challenge

How are the new players at fault for coming too late to this game??? It not their fault they came late but it's YOUR fault for paying waaaaaay to much for fashion. Old fashion should be enjoyed by anyone and everyone, not by a select few that like to sit in castle and show off.

According to Zyz, you are working for the fashion by going to college and getting a job to pay for the revival chests.

Enough of the selfish talk man, thought I already shut you down in that other thread.
First off you didnt shut down anything not a single one of your points were valid. I encourage anyone to read that thread you can find it in feedback and suggestions section.
Second, players are entitled to the fash that is avaible when they start playing, no questions asked. However the same applies to players who played years go, when lanrik came out.
After years, when the supply of a certain fashion doesnt increase, and people with that fashion stop playing, the remaining fash becomes rare and more expensive, its simple economics.
I do believe that old players deserve the advantage of having this rare fash, simply because they have been playing for longer.
Dont see this as a punishment for new players, but more of a reward for all players. Nothing selfish in that.
You want to know a real punishment for old players?
- Xp curve for lower levels making it easier to level
- lucky xp making it easier to level
- People selling eg to lower levels (mostly talking about conservative clans, not those where selling gear is ok), which is real selfishness, and unfair to those who earned the gear by farming.

I think old players have been punished enough to deserve the right to protect their earnings

+100
220+Ranger
220+Mage
Plz add autoplay!

That's why it's called "limited fashion" because only few have this. If you want anyone and everyone to enjoy this "limited fashion" its not limited anymore. We can now call this " unlimited fashion".

No to revival of chest!!!
Don't answer the foolish arguments of fools, or you will become as foolish