Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Revival Chests

Wow....just realized that there is NOTHING in this game worth collecting these days. Now I'm slightly depressed.
Old quest fashion is always fun to collect honestly. Even before the chests became a thing I always preferred to collect quest fashion over chest fashion. Probably because people had to actually put in effort to get quest fashion, not just sitting in the castle opening chests.

Party crowns and Lugh masks will always be my favorite
Zkills, Proud general of the beloved KodiakReavers of Belenus, the G.O.A.T clan

Professor/Detective Zkills, op mage of Epona, chieftain of KodiakReavers. Server banned for doing PvP in arena.

Can you do the impossible?
Celtic Heroes Ultimate Challenge

This is by far the stupidest thing that could have happened.. who gave the feedback? The 3% of the Players that own rares such: white/black hunter or other fash.. what y'all did is favor those who spend $$$ to get those items over regular players.
Based on this thread I can see that majority wanted the chests. With this logic why did y'all brought back the luxury shop but mounts/fashion yall decided to skip. Those chests had only good fashion since late 2015. Past 2 years fashion was bad and seemed like it was just made in 1 day. Honestly I haven't seen a full lanrik set active on Epona in years. And person that had it wouldn't ever sell it.
I don't have the data for the game but I am pretty sure since 2014 the game has doubled in numbers and new players came. Since than many old players had quit and took the fashion with them. So new players will never get a chance of having that set unless they spend 300$ to buy a hunter set for 6m which is stupid af.

I made a Poll and would like to see your guys Feedback on this: http://celtic-heroes.com/forum/viewtopi ... 57&t=91766
”You got to do the right thing, even if it’s not what you want”

xAndrey, Level 215 Mage, Epona
Zelion, Level 180 Rogue, Epona
Member of Celtic Heroes Community since 2012

Wow....just realized that there is NOTHING in this game worth collecting these days. Now I'm slightly depressed.
Old quest fashion is always fun to collect honestly. Even before the chests became a thing I always preferred to collect quest fashion over chest fashion. Probably because people had to actually put in effort to get quest fashion, not just sitting in the castle opening chests.

By sitting in castle you mean going to college to have a career that you work at so you can afford to buy plat to purchase chests. Or by sitting in castle you mean going to a job to make money to afford to buy plat to purchase chests. Or by sitting in castle maybe you mean farming a ton of hours so you had the gold to buy chests off plat buyers. I realize none of that actually requires effort like doing hat quests
Zyz 220 Druid
Noah Fences 220 Rogue

This is by far the stupidest thing that could have happened.. who gave the feedback? The 3% of the Players that own rares such: white/black hunter or other fash.. what y'all did is favor those who spend $$$ to get those items over regular players.
Based on this thread I can see that majority wanted the chests. With this logic why did y'all brought back the luxury shop but mounts/fashion yall decided to skip. Those chests had only good fashion since late 2015. Past 2 years fashion was bad and seemed like it was just made in 1 day. Honestly I haven't seen a full lanrik set active on Epona in years. And person that had it wouldn't ever sell it.
I don't have the data for the game but I am pretty sure since 2014 the game has doubled in numbers and new players came. Since than many old players had quit and took the fashion with them. So new players will never get a chance of having that set unless they spend 300$ to buy a hunter set for 6m which is stupid af.

I made a Poll and would like to see your guys Feedback on this: http://celtic-heroes.com/forum/viewtopi ... 57&t=91766
The vintage fashions weren't intended for newer players to get them from chests. There's a reason why those fashions came in chests specific to a certain event in a certain year. The chests themselves specifically state that those fashions were only available in those specific chests.
Zyz 220 Druid
Noah Fences 220 Rogue

By sitting in castle you mean going to college to have a career that you work at so you can afford to buy plat to purchase chests. Or by sitting in castle you mean going to a job to make money to afford to buy plat to purchase chests. Or by sitting in castle maybe you mean farming a ton of hours so you had the gold to buy chests off plat buyers. I realize none of that actually requires effort like doing hat quests
K lol. I'm talking about effort in game if you didn't get the message.

Professor/Detective Zkills, op mage of Epona, chieftain of KodiakReavers. Server banned for doing PvP in arena.

The vintage fashions weren't intended for newer players to get them from chests. There's a reason why those fashions came in chests specific to a certain event in a certain year. The chests themselves specifically state that those fashions were only available in those specific chests.
So what? You're gonna take legal action against Otm? :lol:

There's no point in trying to defend, our 97% of the player base beats your 3%

So what? You're gonna take legal action against Otm? :lol:

There's no point in trying to defend, our 97% of the player base beats your 3%
I don't have the time to fly out to Scotland to sue a company over a game nor would I want to spend thousands of dollars on an attorney to sue a game company. I've never threatened legal action against OTM cause it ain't that serious.

No one knows the exact percentage of players that want the revival chests back vs don't want them back vs would just be happy to get some chests with lix, mounts, and some decent looking fashion.

OTM will decide what they want to do regardless of you and I expressing our disappointment one way or the other. There are a number of things that players have wanted that OTM doesn't do and things that they will do. In the end, we all have to deal with their final decision.
Zyz 220 Druid
Noah Fences 220 Rogue

K lol. I'm talking about effort in game if you didn't get the message.
You're comparing the effort of sitting on your couch pressing buttons to collect hats vs the effort it takes to make the money to purchase the plat to be able to get the chests. I'm going to guess you're a young teenager
Zyz 220 Druid
Noah Fences 220 Rogue

Hey Muldar I dropped around 90 chests yesterday and I'm hoping I can retrieve them before they change this week. I hope you guys well return them to me as soon as possible
Submit an in game ticket and I will look into it tomorrow.
Its been more than a day and I want to open my chests before they change. Ty Muldar.