Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Hi im new, well almost

Hi everyone I must say I love this game, I started playing very recently maybe 4-8 weeks ago and I'm hooked.
I choose a mage as my first character, still not sure if that was a good idea yet.
I'm always on throughout the day and most evenings, I'm always looking for a levelling partner.
I'm not sure exactly how it works with servers and if you can server hop but I'm always on Herne, if you see me online be sure to say hi and if I can ill help a lower level and if you want to just grind I'm happy with that too.
MageM220+
WarriorW220+
RangerR220+
DruidD150+
RogueR 190 +

Re: Hi im new, well almost

Heya there :)
If you need any advice on mage, feel free to send me a pm or quote me directly here;

Also wondering, are you an ice or fire mage?

Hope you're having fun. Game is very fun and addictive if you get into a clan with a lot of friends who are active at bosses. I've played for 4 years now and not even beginning to let up!
Wafflez.
(|%}^=

Heya there :)
If you need any advice on mage, feel free to send me a pm or quote me directly here;

Also wondering, are you an ice or fire mage?

Hope you're having fun. Game is very fun and addictive if you get into a clan with a lot of friends who are active at bosses. I've played for 4 years now and not even beginning to let up!

Thank you I will, I will add my stats when my tablet is charged going through the battery very fast :).
I did buy a book to reset my stats from what I was doing originally, but it is hard to find current information on google so I am eager to here from players like your self on the best stats for a fire mage thank you.
MageM220+
WarriorW220+
RangerR220+
DruidD150+
RogueR 190 +

Alright :) just quote me on this and give your stats/skills/gear and I can give suggestions
Strength 5
Dex 54
Focus 272
Vitality 214
fire bolt 25/25
lure of fire 12/25
energy shield 20/25
energy boost 12/25
fire storm 15/25 (currently outing all skill points in to this one)
fire attunement 25/25
MageM220+
WarriorW220+
RangerR220+
DruidD150+
RogueR 190 +

Alright :) just quote me on this and give your stats/skills/gear and I can give suggestions
Strength 5
Dex 54
Focus 272
Vitality 214
fire bolt 25/25
lure of fire 12/25
energy shield 20/25
energy boost 12/25
fire attunement 25/25
Everything seems fine although I would get rid of that dex and put it into focus.
Try to keep a 2:3 vit:foc ratio, your vit should always be double your level (i.e. level 100 has 200 vit, or 1250 health before gear, level 50 has 100 vit, or 625 health before gear)
Wafflez.
(|%}^=

Strength 5
Dex 54
Focus 272
Vitality 214
fire bolt 25/25
lure of fire 12/25
energy shield 20/25
energy boost 12/25
fire attunement 25/25
Everything seems fine although I would get rid of that dex and put it into focus.
Try to keep a 2:3 vit:foc ratio, your vit should always be double your level (i.e. level 100 has 200 vit, or 1250 health before gear, level 50 has 100 vit, or 625 health before gear)

Thank you it was quite different until lv 90 when I looked at a few guides and found out why I was so bad lol, when I finish a quest I'm working I should get a book of rebirth I think that should help with my stats and ill get rid of the dex, I have been using auto for stats :)
MageM220+
WarriorW220+
RangerR220+
DruidD150+
RogueR 190 +