Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Revival chests.

OTM is beggining to annoy me, i know, its a small company, they don't have all the money to make the game perfect. But i've waited for 1 year and still haven't got any respone, RIOT has over 24m players and they react within 24 hour, OTM has less than 2000.
Riot Games is worth $2bil with 1k+ employees, why do you keep comparing them with OTM?
Morrigan ~ Avalon ~ DG Void Ranger ~ Retired
Some people believe football is a matter of life and death. I can assure you, its much more than that.

OTM is beggining to annoy me, i know, its a small company, they don't have all the money to make the game perfect. But i've waited for 1 year and still haven't got any respone, RIOT has over 24m players and they react within 24 hour, OTM has less than 2000.
Riot Games is worth $2bil with 1k+ employees, why do you keep comparing them with OTM?
OTM has less than 2k players, okay. Its a small company, but as i said, 1 year is ridicilous, and not all 2 thousand plsyers send a mail every single day to OTM, if they do than i understand.

After careful consideration and review we will be launching it again in future with an updated format, giving our players a chance to get a bit of Celtic Heroes history as well as retaining some uniqueness.
Would that mean, perhaps, that 'retro items' would be non-tradable?

Full sets of past events could be acquired as charms perhaps?
Arawn
Gone

- It's never to late to undo wrong decisions. The players should be compensated for losing premium paid items due to in game bugs.
- I pledge to never buy any platinum for as long as the Hoax continues

+1
Try to enjoy and don't forget it's a game so smile and let go
Epona toons:
DoctorHeals (druid)(lvl 222)
DoctorFlames(mage)(lvl 221+)
DoctorPoison(rogue)(lvl 210+)
DoctorShield(warrior)(lvl 210+)
Crom toons:
Madcombo (rogue)(lvl 205+)