Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Revival Chests

Childish as usual. I'm going to cry and cry until I get my way. Couldn't even handle the situations as adults let alone human being. Just flat out babies.
Called Otm Garbage, And other flagrant things. And I'm a "keyboard warrior"
HERNE AKA THE NEVER-ENDING WAR SERVER.
TOONS: KILP 220
ACTIVE

This sucks. I thought the chests would make the game more fun. I have a lot of nice items that may have diminished in value. Big deal its a game. It would have been fun. Like news to people... The gold you think you have isn't real gold. Its game. A game for fun. Good job ruining it

This sucks. I thought the chests would make the game more fun. I have a lot of nice items that may have diminished in value. Big deal its a game. It would have been fun. Like news to people... The gold you think you have isn't real gold. Its game. A game for fun. Good job ruining it
Lol calm down im sure otm didnt know what would happen if they did that plus they havent did beta yet

Yesterday was my off day....i couldn't play the whole day .....today ....now its time to go to work and still servers down....hopefully when i ll return home ill be able to play again....i don't give crap about revival chests and stuff like that....i just wanna play again . These downtime and incorrect hours estimations are making me so frustrated...
JUST WANNA PLAY AGAIN !!!! do u feel me guys?

Hey Heroes,

Based upon the feedback from our players we shall be removing the Revival Chests from the Premium Store at this time.

After careful consideration and review we will be launching it again in future with an updated format, giving our players a chance to get a bit of Celtic Heroes history as well as retaining some uniqueness.

We would advise anyone who has bought the chest to use it in its current form this week before our changes take place.

Thank you for providing your feedback.

Servers will be live shortly.
Hmmm I wonder how long our chest can be used for before they turn into normal chest

Yesterday was my off day....i couldn't play the whole day .....today ....now its time to go to work and still servers down....hopefully when i ll return home ill be able to play again....i don't give crap about revival chests and stuff like that....i just wanna play again . These downtime and incorrect hours estimations are making me so frustrated...
JUST WANNA PLAY AGAIN !!!! do u feel me guys?
Yep

I don't have any problem bringing back old stuff, but please, change the descriptions of either the new or the old to make sure people know the difference. Let original lanrik say "Spring 2012" or whatever. Or else change all the new item descriptions to say "2017 re-release" or something like that.
Yes +1 at least say something kind of like this if you r bringing the chests back.
“In 900 years of time and space, I’ve never met anyone who wasn’t important”
— The Doctor, Season 6, Christmas Special

Gwydion
Rogue: FlameBlade21- 223+
Ranger: Ethain- 215+
Mage: Stump 211+

Epona
Rogue: Caliber 217+