Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Revival Chests

And I have the right to tell you that your complaint is unfair as they made this decision following costumer feedback
People who are happy with something rarely write in to forums saying how great everything is. So the initial feedback was obviously going to be negative biased.
No OTM have announced pulling the chests temporarily to review things, we are now seeing the people who are happy about the chests giving there equally valid feedback.
Just because it contradicts your viewpoint and circumstance doesn't make it less valid or fair.
The chests were a direct insult to old collectors and loyal player. And believe it or not, I believe they get more of a say in whether they should stay or not because they have been here the longest and have dedicated the most time to the game.
People happy about chests are those who couldnt get access to those fash pieces before.
I came to arawn a little over a year ago, and managed to get: - white hunter, -black hunter, - golden camo, -reaper twice, - 150 sun ammy, blck spec charm, - 100% stallion, and a lot more things in that time.
People who want those chests are those who are too lazy t try to get the fash themselves through tireless trading and patience.

however I do feel for android servers who do not have access to quite as much hunter fash so I will refrain from speaking for them, sorry Agent K you do have a point there

Why should only old players have old fashion or mounts? It doesn't have a positive impact on the actual toon apart from looking good. If there is all the different types of fashion is in chests the likelihood of anything rare actually dropping is still low enough to keep items rare. But at least this could give people a chance to acquire old fashion which they missed out on before.
Old players deserve to have those fashion pieces and mounts because they were dedicated enough to play back then and were smart enough to save their fshion and mount. You descring fash as "It doesn't have a positive impact on the actual toon apart from looking good" supports that point. Because those who saved that fash deserve to be the only ones with that look. New players should be satisfied with new looks unless they are willing to pay a high price

I would like to say that though I am an older player, and have rare fashion who's prices that were decreased, I was extremely excited about these chests coming back because 1. Mounts could drop (supposedly, in the 289 chest I opened they didn't tho) 2. Actual fashion would drop, and yes it devalued what I had, but it let people get good fashion, rather than the token junk. And the tokens aren't junk on their own, but we don't want to open chests for tokens, let me win the fashion please! :)
heya,

Why should only old players have old fashion or mounts? It doesn't have a positive impact on the actual toon apart from looking good. If there is all the different types of fashion is in chests the likelihood of anything rare actually dropping is still low enough to keep items rare. But at least this could give people a chance to acquire old fashion which they missed out on before.
Old players deserve to have those fashion pieces and mounts because they were dedicated enough to play back then and were smart enough to save their fshion and mount. You descring fash as "It doesn't have a positive impact on the actual toon apart from looking good" supports that point. Because those who saved that fash deserve to be the only ones with that look. New players should be satisfied with new looks unless they are willing to pay a high price

Why should we? Because we found the game before others? When I first started I bought red hunter set for 150k right now red hunter goes for 1mil+.
Opened chests yesterday and got red hunter pants. Why should I have to pay a high price to get a common drop? People couldn't be "dedicated" if they didnt have the chance. They could have had the chance but greed took it away from them.
Rare items will still continue to be rare, more than ever now they have so much fash in one chest.
Last edited by Ambi3 on Wed Jul 26, 2017 12:59 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Sulis, Toxic
TheOG 224 dps druid
Godly BT helm

I would like to say that though I am an older player, and have rare fashion who's prices that were decreased, I was extremely excited about these chests coming back because 1. Mounts could drop (supposedly, in the 289 chest I opened they didn't tho) 2. Actual fashion would drop, and yes it devalued what I had, but it let people get good fashion, rather than the token junk. And the tokens aren't junk on their own, but we don't want to open chests for tokens, let me win the fashion please! :)
Agreed the whole thrill of chests is you don't know what you're gonna get and having tokens drops is just kinda lame sorry :/
Danu
E3: Rogue (223)
Annihilate: Rogue (200)

Shadow9: Warrior (222)
36O: Ranger (220)
On Ice: Ice Mage (220)
On Fire: Ice Fire (220)

Instagram: @celtic_tavern (I do daily uploads, feel free to come say hi)

Such bs, just cuz old people wanna keep fash. it will still be the same worth guys we just want fash too lol
Supply and demand and all that econ stuff, if there is more of something it's value decreases
Danu
E3: Rogue (223)
Annihilate: Rogue (200)

Shadow9: Warrior (222)
36O: Ranger (220)
On Ice: Ice Mage (220)
On Fire: Ice Fire (220)

Instagram: @celtic_tavern (I do daily uploads, feel free to come say hi)

I'm a 2011 collector and I'm pissed that you guys are so bother by people "devaluing" your fashion and mounts that you were NEVER EVER GONNA SELL so honestly why does the value matter.... and your arguement that more being around will devalue your fashion is baseless cuz more sets will keep going inactive as a collector do you not want a chance at a completely inactive item... hypocrites...
Server: LUGH
Damnstraight lvl 223 Rogue (main)
Lyanna lvl 195 Mage
GlowInTheBow lvl 162 Ranger
Glowstaff Druid (currently levelling)

Name for any necessary reasons in signature no need to ask for me to add to post (just read signature :/ )