Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Revival Chests

#22
Agent K wrote:Are you kidding me?
Why did you even place the chests?
Based on feedback also?
Chests were up for like 9hrs even half the world is sleeping and doesn't know jack about them.
If you honestly care about feedback why did you even place them to piss off your players more!
Make us some good content or bring the old ones back up because the current updates are just screwing up the game more, for the last 1 year I didn't see any intresting update, if it wasn't for the awesome clan and friends I wouldn't be playing this game.

Agent K post records:
raging angry posts with vry little value: 259

Stop shouting out OTM doesnt care about their players, they thought they were making their players happy with these chests and were able to observe through player feedback that we did not want them.
Stop complaining for once

Re: Revival Chests

#23
Coman wrote:
Pixxie wrote:I'm seriously really pissed. I spent more money to buy these chests and because a few people got upset on the forums the cash I spent was wasted. Servers were down all day yesterday so I only was able to log in to buy some plat before I had to go to bed because I work. Log in today to buy the chests and because some people cried they are gone.


Well. A lot more people spent lots more real money over a much longer period of time to acquire sets and items, knowing it would never return. I do believe those have the right to complain. Perhaps you could stop crying and hope they re-release the chests, but fash/mounts within would be non-tradable.

I've been spending money on plat since 2011 and was not bothered at all they added these chests. I'm upset that they got more money from me for something I won't be able to get now after they told me I would be able to.
IGN-Whiteyes 230 Ranger, Pixxie 114 Rogue, The Doctor 200 Druid, Kayle 96 Warrior, Soulzero 114 Mage, Neurotic 149 mage, Illillillilll 183 rogue
Clan- Insanity
World-Mabon

Re: Revival Chests

#24
Dark Times wrote:
Agent K wrote:Are you kidding me?
Why did you even place the chests?
Based on feedback also?
Chests were up for like 9hrs even half the world is sleeping and doesn't know jack about them.
If you honestly care about feedback why did you even place them to piss off your players more!
Make us some good content or bring the old ones back up because the current updates are just screwing up the game more, for the last 1 year I didn't see any intresting update, if it wasn't for the awesome clan and friends I wouldn't be playing this game.

Agent K post records:
raging angry posts with vry little value: 259

Stop shouting out OTM doesnt care about their players, they thought they were making their players happy with these chests and were able to observe through player feedback that we did not want them.
Stop complaining for once


I have all the right to complain and if you don't like it then no one is forcing you to read my posts, just leave them alone because I'm complaining to OTM not you.
Agent K - 224 Warrior Fingal
The Expendables

Bad things, there's a lot of bad things that they wishin' they wishin' they wishin' they wishin' on
YouTube:

https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCF20KGlAysLg65kgZ6v0-Vw

Re: Revival Chests

#25
Agent K wrote:
Dark Times wrote:
Agent K wrote:Are you kidding me?
Why did you even place the chests?
Based on feedback also?
Chests were up for like 9hrs even half the world is sleeping and doesn't know jack about them.
If you honestly care about feedback why did you even place them to piss off your players more!
Make us some good content or bring the old ones back up because the current updates are just screwing up the game more, for the last 1 year I didn't see any intresting update, if it wasn't for the awesome clan and friends I wouldn't be playing this game.

Agent K post records:
raging angry posts with vry little value: 259

Stop shouting out OTM doesnt care about their players, they thought they were making their players happy with these chests and were able to observe through player feedback that we did not want them.
Stop complaining for once


I have all the right to complain and if you don't like it then no one is forcing you to read my posts, just leave them alone because I'm complaining to OTM not you.

And I have the right to tell you that your complaint is unfair as they made this decision following costumer feedback

Re: Revival Chests

#26
Dark Times wrote:
Agent K wrote:
Dark Times wrote:Agent K post records:
raging angry posts with vry little value: 259

Stop shouting out OTM doesnt care about their players, they thought they were making their players happy with these chests and were able to observe through player feedback that we did not want them.
Stop complaining for once


I have all the right to complain and if you don't like it then no one is forcing you to read my posts, just leave them alone because I'm complaining to OTM not you.

And I have the right to tell you that your complaint is unfair as they made this decision following costumer feedback


You are no one to talk about my complain because it was never directed to you, as a player I have to input my opinion and I'm not staying silent
Agent K - 224 Warrior Fingal
The Expendables

Bad things, there's a lot of bad things that they wishin' they wishin' they wishin' they wishin' on
YouTube:

https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCF20KGlAysLg65kgZ6v0-Vw

Re: Revival Chests

#27
Agent K wrote:
Dark Times wrote:
Agent K wrote:
I have all the right to complain and if you don't like it then no one is forcing you to read my posts, just leave them alone because I'm complaining to OTM not you.

And I have the right to tell you that your complaint is unfair as they made this decision following costumer feedback


You are no one to talk about my complain because it was never directed to you, as a player I have to input my opinion and I'm not staying silent


It may not have been directed to me but I can very well defend OTM because I appreciate they cared about fash hoarders and loyal players. You are just grumpy you were asleep during the fun.

Re: Revival Chests

#28
I disagree I think these chests were a great start to the new platform update and should most def be brought back. Idk where this feedback of removingcame from unless it was fashion hoarders but it shouldn't be removed. These are pixels of data people, let others have an opportunity at them instead of having to pay 10m for something!

Re: Revival Chests

#29
I'm glad I didn't spend any money on plat. I would have if new chests stayed available. Seriously to the folks that want to keep there fashion rare, with the amount of different fashion,colors and mounts for all past events, I think your uniqueness will still be solid.

Re: Revival Chests

#30
Otm why couldn't you leave these chests for a week or something? You didn't even give them a chance, removed after a few hours. No one likes change at the start but newbies missing out on a chance at valuable stuff. This stuff will stay on rich toons until they take out a second mortgage to be able to afford.

Could have at least gave it a little more time to see if people warmed up.
Gwydion:
Be back later
Nuada:
OriginalGangsta - 220 druid
Winnie -222 fire mage
Evora - 220 ranger
Looking to join nuada to kill dhio
Sulis:
GOD

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 15 guests

cron