Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Revival Chests

Hey Heroes,

Based upon the feedback from our players we shall be removing the Revival Chests from the Premium Store at this time.

After careful consideration and review we will be launching it again in future with an updated format, giving our players a chance to get a bit of Celtic Heroes history as well as retaining some uniqueness.

We would advise anyone who has bought the chest to use it in its current form this week before our changes take place.

Thank you for providing your feedback.

Servers will be live shortly.

Re: Revival Chests

I bought plat last night just to buy some chests that were announced and now they are gone? Please refund me my money or leave them in for a time for me to use that plat on the chests you said were being added that caused me to buy plat
Last edited by Pixxie on Wed Jul 26, 2017 11:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
IGN-Whiteyes 231Ranger, g0lden 220 Warrior, The Doctor 213 Druid
Clan- Novalis
World-Mabon

I kinda liked the idea of chests it made lots of old stuff go cheaper like a lot cheaper...
Try to enjoy and don't forget it's a game so smile and let go
Epona toons:
DoctorHeals (druid)(lvl 222)
DoctorFlames(mage)(lvl 221+)
DoctorPoison(rogue)(lvl 210+)
DoctorShield(warrior)(lvl 210+)
Crom toons:
Madcombo (rogue)(lvl 205+)

Hey Heroes,

Based upon the feedback from our players we shall be removing the Revival Chests from the Premium Store at this time.

After careful consideration and review we will be launching it again in future with an updated format, giving our players a chance to get a bit of Celtic Heroes history as well as retaining some uniqueness.

We would advise anyone who has bought the chest to use it in its current form this week before our changes take place.

Thank you for providing your feedback.

Servers will be live shortly.
WIll Nuada also be unable to purchase the chests? As the newest server it seems there is no 'uniqueness' to retain.
UltimateIronman - Level 50 Morrigan

Youtube Series here

good decision.. i havent logged into Celtic Heroes for 5 days xD id be just mad ma black hunter isnt worth the name Rare anymore..

anyways i hope i can change my user anyways. anyone knows how it works?
I'm looking to change the perception of people and all of the beautiful things that it brings,-Exe2k15
Executive of Epona
Beetlejuice of Donn
Clan: Concordiia
Youtube channel:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC1strz ... vH82nKhe4Q