Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Server Downtime - 11 AM BST - Server Maintenance

I can't say I'm surprised. OTM already brought back legacy bosses and legacy lux. Legacy mounts, fashions, and instruments wouldn't have been far behind considering how poor the chest sales have been in the last several months.

OTM has no concept of "rare" items. Oh I suppose they know it exists, but they don't care about it.

There are two types of people in this world: Those who crave closure

A business is more profitable if they don't gouge and piss off customers.

God the haters are everywhere
Coman or any player for that matter are more than welcomed and encouraged to provide their feedback whether it be positive or negative regarding Celtic Heroes.

While this may clash with your outlook on recent events please understand, respect and allow others to provide their outlook.
I just would like to ask this in all seriousness and calm, i know its a controversial topic, but did OTM just decide that the old players's loyalty and dedication to farm fash and stash it was just not worth it? Because its hard to see it otherwise for all those who have lanrik hunter ard and other sets. We just feel cheated and we feel like OTM doesnt care about us anymore.
I know people will be like "o what a crybaby" and "shut up and get thicker skin", but honestly the amount of damage that has been done to people like bluestarr, smellyunder, and many others, is worth the concern to me.
I just want to understand the staff's reasoning behind this movement
I will also speak in a calm matter
Games evolve and change all the time one of the many reasons why I don't farm for limited time stuff is because I know that at some point something is going to change and that it would've just ended with me being frustrated I've played this game off and on for multiple years mostly on Apple but now am on Android so I have seen all the limited time stuff and be tempted to work my but off for it but then I think something will happen in the future and it would be all for nought
i may suck but you try and try again and never give up

penvro lv112 ranger- most likly going to retire soon
glyniss derbody lv59 rogue
soon to create a druid

Coman or any player for that matter are more than welcomed and encouraged to provide their feedback whether it be positive or negative regarding Celtic Heroes.

While this may clash with your outlook on recent events please understand, respect and allow others to provide their outlook.
I just would like to ask this in all seriousness and calm, i know its a controversial topic, but did OTM just decide that the old players's loyalty and dedication to farm fash and stash it was just not worth it? Because its hard to see it otherwise for all those who have lanrik hunter ard and other sets. We just feel cheated and we feel like OTM doesnt care about us anymore.
I know people will be like "o what a crybaby" and "shut up and get thicker skin", but honestly the amount of damage that has been done to people like bluestarr, smellyunder, and many others, is worth the concern to me.
Games evolve and change all the time one of the many reasons why I don't farm for limited time stuff is because I know that at some point something is going to change and that it would've just ended with me being frustrated I've played this game off and on for multiple years mostly on Apple but now am on Android so I have seen all the limited time stuff and be tempted to work my but off for it but then I think something will happen in the future and it would be all for nought
With that mentality progressing in the game at all is a waste of time, buying gear is a waste of time, and being good at the game is a waste of time.
These people have been playing for over 6 years now and they just got buried alive in 15 hours without even a warning, I just dont find it fair

That's your prerogative and congrats on having that outlook. But not all people share the same views. When people acquire items advertised as "limited edition" they expect it to be that way. It doesn't matter whether you agree or not but shoving your beliefs in other people's throats is not right either. Live and let live.

With that mentality progressing in the game at all is a waste of time, buying gear is a waste of time, and being good at the game is a waste of time.
These people have been playing for over 6 years now and they just got buried alive in 15 hours without even a warning, I just dont find it fair
It depends on what you call progressing is it getting rare items that make you super powerful or fashion that makes you look like a badass or do you wish to just have fun are you the type of guy that will grind for things non stop till you get them
Buying gear is a waste which is why I rarely buy gear
Being good at the game well I don't actually try to be good I try to have fun hang with friends and clannies and just relax

soon to create a druid

That's your prerogative and congrats on having that outlook. But not all people share the same views. When people acquire items advertised as "limited edition" they expect it to be that way. It doesn't matter whether you agree or not but shoving your beliefs in other people's throats is not right either. Live and let live.
Idk if people still read the TOS but if I remember correctly it said something about otm being able to change anything if they choose to do so

soon to create a druid

Idk if people still read the TOS but if I remember correctly it said something about otm being able to change anything if they choose to do so
True but it doesn't mean players can't protest or provide feedback.

It depends on what you call progressing is it getting rare items that make you super powerful or fashion that makes you look like a badass or do you wish to just have fun are you the type of guy that will grind for things non stop till you get them
Being good at the game well I don't actually try to be good I try to have fun hang with friends and clannies and just relax
If you been playing for years now, you havnt gone past 120, you dont collect fash, you dont buy gear, and you dont try to be good, what are you on this game for

True but it doesn't mean players can't protest or provide feedback.
I know that's why I haven't said anything along the lines of "your opinion doesn't matter" and stupid stuff like that

soon to create a druid

If you been playing for years now, you havnt gone past 120, you dont collect fash, you dont buy gear, and you dont try to be good, what are you on this game for
On my current main I'm LV 150 though in the past I have had characters close to LV 200 that being said I can't access them anymore because of my bad memory of passwords and usernames

soon to create a druid