Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Cross Platform Live Shortly! New World! New Chest!

Gotta respect otm for staying up to 2 am to make u guys happy
They're 8 hours late with this anyway, it's their problem lmao
Its a hard update, yes its too late but they could have said we finish it tommorow, but they are still trying to fix it.
I'd have gone to bed and said they can play their video game tomorrow
Zyz 220 Druid
Noah Fences 220 Rogue

Unfortunately, OTM doesn't care much about the content of their players. As long as they're making money. That looks like it's all that matters to them.
OTM is a business more than anythint. Players need to realize this. Not saying what they are doing is right by the players, bt they will do it anyways as long as their bottom line benefits.
If OTM is a business they need to listen to their new players and old. What's going to happen when the old players quit with all those old fashion items, and only a few left in world that were brought in by chest? Will the new players quit after because they can't complete their white hunter set? But to lose both is a --, but if they listen to older players which give feedback it can be either a +- or ++
If old players quit cuz otm bringing back old content it won't matter that they quit with their old content lol.

Otm is a business and if they make big bucks by pissing off the few old players that stuck around they will do it. Whether or not it's right it's what they will do. We just have to either accept it or quit. I guess we can complain but t won't do anything sadly. Otm doesn't care about older players in this regard we are outnumbered.
Feel free to pm me about anything or talk to me in game :D
Bob The God
This Bob guy is a guide? Legitimately?
Former EG try hard who’s now relaxing midgame on crom.
Fire Mages are where its at

OTM is a business more than anythint. Players need to realize this. Not saying what they are doing is right by the players, bt they will do it anyways as long as their bottom line benefits.
If OTM is a business they need to listen to their new players and old. What's going to happen when the old players quit with all those old fashion items, and only a few left in world that were brought in by chest? Will the new players quit after because they can't complete their white hunter set? But to lose both is a --, but if they listen to older players which give feedback it can be either a +- or ++
If old players quit cuz otm bringing back old content it won't matter that they quit with their old content lol.

Otm is a business and if they make big bucks by pissing off the few old players that stuck around they will do it. Whether or not it's right it's what they will do. We just have to either accept it or quit. I guess we can complain but t won't do anything sadly. Otm doesn't care about older players in this regard we are outnumbered.
You are not even old lol. I'm old at this game
Server:Gwydion
Acct:
Darkvaine warrior lvl 84
Darkzinf Druid lvl 37
Darkvain Mage lvl 37

Let's just all agree that Celtic heroes is done for
Because you can now get old fashion again? :lol:
I'm a big mount collector, and I LOVE this update. Sure, my collections value will tank, but I'll have the chance to get some extra pieces.
LordOfDiablos: 228 Support Rogue
HealerOfEvil: 180 Support Druid
ButcherOfEvil: 180 Tank Warrior
Proud General of Enigma!
'Lord, you look like a gay detective moose' Limbro, 2015