Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Cross Platform Live Shortly! New World! New Chest!

Stop complaining.

If they didn't care about the players they wouldn't be doing after hours for us. They're working hard. Appreciate it. All you've done is sit on your arse tapping your screen for it to come back up. There's lots of work happening for us players. They do care. Just busy. Grab a drink, get fresh air. Chill out
+1
YourMedicine 220 Warrior Lir Inactive
Calculus 205 Rogue Lir
Agenda X 215 Rogue Donn
Virtuous 170 Warrior Donn Inactive

Rogue is much funner!

If different thinkers are enemies just think of what we could be
If our thoughts were in harmony

The new chests are a way to refresh the economy on servers people nowadays are expecting a million gold for an 80/10 dragon staff n such. Not to mention people spending hundreds of dollars with pay pal on pixels in a game that will inevitably ONE day stop being updated and supported.
RIP Celtic heroes
Toon: MUTATION
Class: WARRIOR
Level: 180
Server: Sulis
Clan: soldersofjah
Dank memes and skinny jeans

https://m.youtube.com/watch?list=LLW2_5 ... SU55Iul57k
That’s my yt channel about Celtic heroes

You messed up otm now all us old player who spent loads of time and money getting the old rare items and you just throw these chests in so any tom **** and Harry can get them. Try to think of the people who played from the beginning and helped you with your careers by playing this game and paid your wages
Since when was it about the players.....the only thing they care about is the money
OTM still need wages paying. They are a business, of course it's about money as well as player experience.
They keep the status quo, people will get bored and leave. If OTM go out of business, you have to go to another mobile MMORPG, which will most likely be far more aggressively p2w.
So leave your vanity behind and let OTM stay in the business of making money, so that everyone can continue to play a fine game.
clanless in a clan filled world
- and happy to be so

Stop complaining.

If they didn't care about the players they wouldn't be doing after hours for us. They're working hard. Appreciate it. All you've done is sit on your arse tapping your screen for it to come back up. There's lots of work happening for us players. They do care. Just busy. Grab a drink, get fresh air. Chill out
+1
Okay, I appreciate the work they did on cross platform and the new server, but these chests are terrible and i will not chill out, ive collected a lot of fash and these chests could cost me over 15m which, excuse me, but i will not chill out about when no one was asking or expecting them

Stop complaining.

+1
Okay, I appreciate the work they did on cross platform and the new server, but these chests are terrible and i will not chill out, ive collected a lot of fash and these chests could cost me over 15m which, excuse me, but i will not chill out about when no one was asking or expecting them

I agree don't remember anyone asking for new server and chests
Toon: MUTATION
Class: WARRIOR
Level: 180
Server: Sulis
Clan: soldersofjah
Dank memes and skinny jeans

https://m.youtube.com/watch?list=LLW2_5 ... SU55Iul57k
That’s my yt channel about Celtic heroes

Stop complaining.

+1
1+
A proud noob of the clan Avalon :)

"There is talent everywhere in the world, if given the opportunity" Barack Obama