Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Cross Platform Live Shortly! New World! New Chest!

Feel better now with your keyboard name calling?
Humans are so fragile in 2017 what a dunce for getting triggered that u got called a dunce!
Our ideas of triggered are different. Triggered to me is when you're angry. I'm not angry, I just remember a time when if you couldn't say it to their face, you didn't say it on a keyboard. You don't have to name call when you disagree with someone
Welcome to 2017 where social interactions are at an all time low and snap chat human emergencies is at an all time high!

You messed up otm now all us old player who spent loads of time and money getting the old rare items and you just throw these chests in so any tom **** and Harry can get them. Try to think of the people who played from the beginning and helped you with your careers by playing this game and paid your wages
Since when was it about the players.....the only thing they care about is the money
Toon: MUTATION
Class: WARRIOR
Level: 180
Server: Sulis
Clan: soldersofjah
Dank memes and skinny jeans

https://m.youtube.com/watch?list=LLW2_5 ... SU55Iul57k
That’s my yt channel about Celtic heroes

You messed up otm now all us old player who spent loads of time and money getting the old rare items and you just throw these chests in so any tom **** and Harry can get them. Try to think of the people who played from the beginning and helped you with your careers by playing this game and paid your wages
Since when was it about the players.....the only thing they care about is the money
Then if we stop putting the money in maybe they will actually listen to their community like other normal games do
Balor
Aequilibrium chief(R.I.P)
220 warrior
220 mage
216 ranger
225 rogue

I've collected fash for years, and I'm still excited about these chests. If all fash is in them, it'll be quite diluted even if there is an influx.
If the chest said are only on the new server then I would care less but why make them at all of people don't like the idea
Toon: MUTATION
Class: WARRIOR
Level: 180
Server: Sulis
Clan: soldersofjah
Dank memes and skinny jeans

https://m.youtube.com/watch?list=LLW2_5 ... SU55Iul57k
That’s my yt channel about Celtic heroes